Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

More like he's the lapping pet of profit-motivated persons who care only for their own short term comfort.
tbh I think he has so short an attention span that he can't actually understand things like there being consequences to his knee jerk responses and policies based purely on political point scoring.

Anecdotage here, but some of his supporters regularly tell me he's a very intelligent man and knows exactly what he's doing :facepalm:

the Donald must know / realise that things such as these tapes exist and will eventually come back tp haunt him (or they should) - why does he continue to be such a bellend ?

Trump just unveiled the new logo for Space Force. Designed in consultation with Great Military Leaders (his capitalisation), designers and others according to his tweet. Those others presumably being the creators of Star Trek.

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_221854.png
    IMG_20200124_221854.png
    624.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20200124_221850.png
    IMG_20200124_221850.png
    549.3 KB · Views: 1
Trump just unveiled the new logo for Space Force. Designed in consultation with Great Military Leaders (his capitalisation), designers and others according to his tweet. Those others presumably being the creators of Star Trek.

Yes, there are likenesses that can be drawn

hqdefault.jpg
trump-sad-640x391.jpg

Anecdotage here, but some of his supporters regularly tell me he's a very intelligent man and knows exactly what he's doing :facepalm:

I know ... supposedly he's playing five-dimensional chess while his opponents are playing tiddly winks. And he's not a loon -- he's "crazy like a fox".

I'm as embarrassed for them as I am for having Trump as president.

Not 'stupid shit' just depressing. I know its just architecture but we know who the kind of thinking behind this idea appeals to, an entirely predicable sort of uniformity and nostalgia.

he gave rush Limbaugh a medal for freedomhttps://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/04/politics/rush-limbaugh-donald-trump-medal-of-freedom/index.html
ffs

It's just a slightly tweaked version of the old USAF Space Command shield which has been around since the 80s.

1636.jpg

Not 'stupid shit' just depressing. I know its just architecture but we know who the kind of thinking behind this idea appeals to, an entirely predicable sort of uniformity and nostalgia.

They could always get Albert Speer....

I think Romney is looking at all those other people in their 70s running for president and making plans for 2024 - he'll either be challenging whichever Democrat manages to beat Trump this year, or presenting himself as the Republican who can lead America back to sanity after five more years of President Trump.

Well "no shit there Sherlock" the Senate Republicans voted on party lines and acquitted.
Honourable exception of Mitt Romney.

Whether the Impeachment means the Democrats have self-harmed or not is another matter.

This is worrying stuff

hates-800x420.jpg

More disturbing news about the archives :

records relating to the death, the sexual assault of undocumented immigrants had been designated as temporary. In other words, these were records they decided had to be deleted after sometimes three years, five years, 10 or, at most, 25 years, in this case.

DN! story :text / video/ audio

In 2017, a normally routine document released by the archives, a records retention schedule, revealed that archivists had agreed that officials from Immigration and Customs Enforcement could delete or destroy documents detailing the sexual abuse and death of undocumented immigrants. Tens of thousands of people posted critical comments, and dozens of senators and representatives objected. The National Archives made some changes to the plan, but last month it announced that ICE could go ahead and start destroying records from Mr. Trump’s first year, including detainees’ complaints about civil rights violations and shoddy medical care.

NYT story

Back
Top Bottom