Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Seems that is also the person the Russians would like elected too..

The whole Russia thing is a load of shit anyway.

Twelve Russian intelligence officers were accused Friday of trying to interfere in the 2016 presidential elections, including a hack of Democratic National Committee.

The allegations came in the latest indictment from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the elections and possible ties to President Donald Trump’s campaign. The announcement comes days before Trump’s scheduled meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin; the president pledged this morning during his visit with British Prime Minister Theresa May to raise the issue of election meddling with Putin.

According to the indictment, the officers worked for a military agency known as “GRU,” which conspired to hack into computers of those working on the elections with the goal of stealing and releasing documents. That includes the DNC, but also computers associated with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee as well as those of volunteers and employees of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Read Mueller's full indictment against 12 Russian officers for election interference

It's clear that they had a favorite in the last election. Whether he was conspiring with them, or if he's just dumb enough to hand them everything they ever wanted, is another question.

Last edited:
Seth Rich.

Debunked conspiracy theory:

ISIKOFF: We talked to Deborah Sines, who was the federal prosecutor in charge of the investigation into Seth Rich's death. She was an assistant U.S. attorney in the U.S. attorney's office in the District of Columbia, which prosecutes local murders. And she would see these conspiracy theories about her case circulating on the Web. She was - she wanted to find out where they were coming from.

And so she used her security clearance to tap the U.S. intelligence community to help her to figure that puzzle out, and they provided her with two of these SVR reports that started the whole thing because, you know, as she put it, a foreign intelligence agency was injecting itself into her case, and she found that quite alarming. She wrote a memo about this to the National Security Division of the Justice Department and later briefed Robert Mueller's prosecutors about it.

INSKEEP: Does the prosecutor see this as part of the larger Russian effort during 2016 to influence the election in that year, to damage Hillary Clinton and elect Donald Trump?

ISIKOFF: It was certainly part of the Russian disinformation operation during the 2016 election. And I should point out, it wasn't just those bulletins from the SVR; what we found is that RT and Sputnik, the Russian government-owned TV stations and radio stations, ramped up the story, broadcast multiple stories about Seth Rich. And most importantly, the Internet Research Agency - that's that shadowy outfit, the troll farm in St. Petersburg that was actively involved in the manipulation of social media during the 2016 campaign - they were tweeting and retweeting about Seth Rich relentlessly, more than 2,000 times by our count.

NPR Choice page

Snopes:

FALSE: DNC Worker Seth Conrad Rich Gunned Down on the Way to Meet FBI

Last edited:

In the Seth Rich conspiracy worldview, Fox News cares about him more than his parents.

The Riches claimed to suffer symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder and social anxiety disorder, and Mary Rich said she no longer feels comfortable in public.

Parents of murdered Democratic staffer Seth Rich can sue Fox News: U.S. court

The more I read the PDF of Sondland's stuff someone posted here, the more I think it was a set up. All this comes to what he said, the first time he didn't recall Trump saying anything, this time Trump said it but it all came from Idiot Rudy, not a first hand conversation with a stupid president.
I'm wondering if this was planned to not quite drop Trump in it, but blame the lot on a stupid lawyer. Not that I believe for a second Trump is innocent, it's pretty clear he's exceptionally bent in many ways as well as being an obnoxious twat, but I'm looking at Sondland's testimony as a scam job to protect Trump.

Opinion? .... but carefully read the text first to see what I mean. To save you reading the lot, search the text for 'Trump' and 'Giuliani'.

Yeah, what a fucking nuisance people who check facts are...
Well, there's fact checking and then there's fact checking. The thing is snopes did sell out to for the facebook millions, sold the trust and respect they had built up over many years of good work in order to become part of facebooks PR team, allowing them to portray FB as serious in their mission to remove fake news, propaganda racism, etc They allowed, facilitated then justified FB oversight - i/e direction in research and findings. Most of the people who joined the project for genuine ethical reasons left at that point. So they're left with bored people who can use the internet who can establish basic stuff like - claim: marty1 is a failed wannabe proud boy but couldn't stop wanking - status: true - but now have little credibility on anything wider or political. They were entirely right about this latest far-right conspiracy stuff that maryty1 is now spouting but then so was everyone else, because it is just clear arrant bullshit.

Last edited:
[

You put down using Snopes and then use the Daily Mail as a source?

what_did_you_call_me_mug-r618c7703784b4ab981008b24a57a49d9_kfpv5_307.jpg

BTW, if you had actually read that post you would have noticed that the source I used for the quoted material was not Snopes.

At least you're out of the closet now. We were looking to fill the position of resident conspiraloon. Urban needs a community conspiracy nut just like your typical town needs a town drunk (RIP Stanley). That position is also, sadly, vacant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom