Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Republicans backing Trump regardless of the actual facts. I feel the U.S. is headed for a very dark place if he gets away with everything that he's done so far.

The Awful Truth About Impeachment

he will and he won't. the mere act of impeachment will be a stain. nixon and clinton were permanently disabled by it. he'll be acquitted, but the fact that he' was impeached alone will be a sign of "weakness". he and his castrati supporters are operating on an animal level, and all the bashing in the world didn't stop those who testified from appearing, nor schiff, who could be assassinated by another cessr sayok, from carrying on with the hearings.

Last edited:
The idiot lawyer looks like he's on his way to prison, just a matter of time.

Rudy Giuliani consulting firm eyed in federal subpoenas, report says

• [*]Federal subpoenas have been issued seeking information about the consulting firm of Rudy Giuliani, the personal lawyer for President Donald Trump, a new report said Monday.
    [*]The Wall Street Journal reported that Giuliani Partners is one of the entities named in the subpoenas issued to potential witnesses in a case that appears to involve possible money laundering, obstruction of justice and campaign finance violations.
    [*]The Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office, which is conducting the investigation, already is prosecuting two of Giuliani’s associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who are charged with campaign finance crimes.

Apols if already posted .... but I liked this :D

61910049_320646775521706_3191803880870510592_n.jpg
[/IMG]

Did Trump sell out the Kurds for profit?
Stories about his business dealings there are no secret, but I wonder if Turkey did a job on Trump in a 'let us you're fine; don't let us and Trump tower is fucked' sort of way.

Forgive the really stupid question, but: when Trump is impeached will he be forced to testify during his impeachment?

Even as I ask the question it occurs to me he'll be able to claim the fifth amendment...

Back
Top Bottom