Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

He's refusing to pay the costs ordered by the courts to the Scottish government after his failed challenge to an offshore windfarm near his golf course and housing estate at Menie near Aberdeen.

The dirty rotter

Donald Trump has been accused of another 26 incidents of "unwanted sexual contact" and 43 instances of inappropriate behaviour, including a claim he hid behind a tapestry to grope a woman at his Mar-a-Lago property.

The explosive allegations are featured in a new book, All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, by Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy, the first excerpt of which has been published by Esquire magazine. Mr Trump has faced accusations of sexual misconduct for years, and has denied them all — including the infamous moment from the 2016 campaign trail when an audio tape was leaked of him discussing grabbing women “by the p****” without their consent.

Karen Johnson spoke exclusively for the first time to Mr Levine and Ms El-Faizy about her claims of unwanted touching on the part of the president during a New Year's Eve party in the early 2000s.

“When he says that thing, ‘Grab them in the p****,’ that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that’s where he grabbed me — he grabbed me there in my front and pulled me in,” she said.

The book’s co-authors said they conducted more than 100 interviews with women from Mr Trump’s life during the writing process

Trump accused of 26 new cases of 'unwanted sexual contact'

"unwanted sexual contact"

They are trying hard to dress it up but can they not call it what it is and just say "sexual assault because he's a raping sack of piss"

Reports suggest Trump has offered the Turks F35 sales if they don't go too far when it comes to killing whomever. Don't tell me this is all a sales ploy for US made weapons.

Reports suggest Trump has offered the Turks F35 sales if they don't go too far when it comes to killing whomever. Don't tell me this is all a sales ploy for US made weapons.
but then they might withhold spares unless the Turks block book government meetings at Trump towers ...maybe?

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
""President Donald Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani""

""In a phone interview this month, Giuliani initially denied that he ever raised Zarrab’s case with Trump but later said he might have done so. He said he’d been speaking with U.S. officials as part of his effort to arrange a swap of Zarrab for Andrew Brunson, an American pastor jailed in Turkey who was later released in 2018........

“Suppose I did talk to Trump about it -- so what? I was a private lawyer at the time,” Giuliani said. “Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe at some point I dropped his name in a conversation. Or maybe one of his people talked to him about it because I was trying to do a prisoner swap.”"""

Just another day

Last edited:
gaslighting is fucking awful

but I'm thinking now the only way to end this reign of senile terrorism is to gaslight the bastard to death
Just gassing him might be more environmentally-friendly. Especially if we can find some kind of biodegradable gas.

Couldn't we just suffocate him with his own farts? He must make loads.

Back
Top Bottom