Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

So, nothing except your addled opinion and Trumpist nonsense.

It was obvious even before Trump was elected in 2016 that he was entirely unacceptable to the Deep State. That was clear from the co-ordinated media campaign against him. Then they tried to pretend he was a Russian agent. That didn't work, so they tried to imprison him for paying off whores. That didn't work either. It must have seemed that there was only one option left. Then they buggered that up too. But they're not done yet, I assure you of that.

The interesting question is why Trump should be so intolerable to the Deep State. I believe I have the answer to that one too, but I think we should proceed slowly here.

It was obvious even before Trump was elected in 2016 that he was entirely unacceptable to the Deep State. That was clear from the co-ordinated media campaign against him. Then they tried to pretend he was a Russian agent. That didn't work, so they tried to imprison him for paying off whores. That didn't work either. It must have seemed that there was only one option left. Then they buggered that up too. But they're not done yet, I assure you of that.

The interesting question is why Trump should be so intolerable to the Deep State. I believe I have the answer to that one too, but I think we should proceed slowly here.

The "obvious" stuff that clogs up your brain and makes you vomit out "deep state'" might make sense to you, but it's tired and tedious crap that belongs on another site. Maybe check out the AV forums? I hear that there's a bit of room over there, these days.

Oh and the "whores" comment is vile, as is your continued support for the rapist criminal left baiting woman hating racist fantasist.

so intolerable to the deep states it taken over 10 years for anyone to take a shot at him

and when someone finally did take action it was glory hunting republican brat

do you listen to yourself from time to time

A shame we'll never get to hear more about this ruthless and all powerful Trump-hating deep state that...um...let Trump be the fucking president for four fucking years :rolleyes:
I doubt that, in 20 years, that is the sum & substance of the poster's contributions here. Obviously, Dwyer liked it here.

OTH, if the ban is the command decision, so be it...

Obviously I don't have any empirical proof that the CIA was behind the attempted assassination of Trump.

What I do have is a sound knowledge of history, especially American history, the recent experience of observing the American establishment's violently hostile reaction to Trump, and a decent layman's understanding of how the CIA operates. That's enough for me.
That’ll be the establishment that made Trump through constant media attention, and who is currently doing nothing other than bang on about Biden going senile while ignoring Trump’s mental decline. Enjoy Project 2025 chump.

1. I banned him
2. It is extremely fair
3. If you have an issue there is a whole channel for posts regarding such issues which is not this one
The answer 3. does not work and has never worked. We see a banning in a thread and we ask about it in the thread.

Wtf was he banned for?

I don't agree with dwyer btw. At all. But is 'you're wrong' reason to ban? Given the shitty behaviour that is tolerated on here of a kind that dwyer no longer indulges in, bating others and generally being a cunt (he used to - towards certain posters in particular), this looks like a shit decision. And I'll say that here, thanks, on the thread where it's happened.

Given the shitty behaviour that is tolerated on here of a kind that dwyer no longer indulges in, bating others and generally being a cunt (he used to - towards certain posters in particular), this looks like a shit decision. And I'll say that here, thanks, on the thread where it's happened.
He no longer indulges in it, because he's been banned.

He hasn't indulged in it at all, in one tiny bit, since returning.

Welcoming the banning of anyone who says stuff you don't like is a shit way to be imo.
You know, there's a reason some of us don't use social media, namely because it is deluged with right wing/far right/Trumpist/Faragist shite. In contrast, this place is practically an oasis on the internet. So if someone like Dwyer comes along and chooses to shit all over various threads with his Tumpist crap and tries to fill the forum with the sort of dreck you get on social media, then I'm more than happy with the mods giving him the heave-ho.

There are plenty of places on the Internet for people like Dwyer to spout off to their heart's content. There's only one Urban75.

You know, there's a reason some of us don't use social media, namely because it is deluged with right wing/far right/Trumpist/Faragist shite. In contrast, this place is practically an oasis on the internet. So if someone like Dwyer comes along and chooses to shit all over various threads with his Tumpist crap and tries to fill the forum with the sort of dreck you get on social media, then I'm more than happy with the mods giving him the heave-ho.

There are plenty of places on the Internet for people like Dwyer to spout off to their heart's content. There's only one Urban75.
Yup.

There's enough left baiting trolling men babies here as it is. Dyer only encourages them.

Not lbj, btw. He may be wrong on this, but to his credit he's not a troll.

Phil you’ve gone full “using-deep state-without-irony”. Troll rating: 4.2 but still not a good look all the same.

Back
Top Bottom