Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

A new fashion accessory :thumbs:

View attachment 433672
It's like an 18th century royal court; the King wears a cravat so his sycophantic courtiers wear a cravat too, King Donald I wears an ear bandage so his sycophantic courtiers wear an ear bandage too. He's already had his court give the President King-like powers above the law.

Didn't the Americans have a revolution to get rid of royalty and replace it with government by the wealthy for the wealthy?

It's like an 18th century royal court; the King wears a cravat so his sycophantic courtiers wear a cravat too, King Donald I wears an ear bandage so his sycophantic courtiers wear an ear bandage too. He's already had his court give the President King-like powers above the law.

Didn't the Americans have a revolution to get rid of royalty and replace it with government by the wealthy for the wealthy?
The French cut off the heads of an entire ruling class.
Americans just get a bit of ear of one man.

They like to think they are so much better at stuff than the French.

While I'm not thrilled about being in the "Trump turned his head" timeline, I doubt the alternative would be better, the Republicans might have ended up nominating an even worse psycho and I think there would have been more than one mass shooting carried out by MAGA conspiracy theorists seeking revenge on Democrats

While I'm not thrilled about being in the "Trump turned his head" timeline, I doubt the alternative would be better, the Republicans might have ended up nominating an even worse psycho and I think there would have been more than one mass shooting carried out by MAGA conspiracy theorists seeking revenge on Democrats
Their convention would have lasted longer and been more entertaining tho

Head of security claims security officers weren't sited on the shooters roof as it was thought to be too steep to be safe so they were positioned in the building, yet didn't hear the shooter crawling up a metal roof. :hmm:

Meanwhile the sniper security were positioned on an even steeper roof behind trump. :hmm: :facepalm:

Are you going to produce some actual hard evidence to support this claim? Or is just more of your fact-free loon-twaddle from those nasty right wing sites that you seem to love so much these days?

You need evidence to support the claim that the CIA recruits stupid nerds to do their dirty work for them?

1721334485035.png

You need evidence to support the claim that the CIA recruits stupid nerds to do their dirty work for them?

View attachment 433912
You're not a total fucking idiot, so why are you employing the total fucking idiot's trick of posting up irrelevant shit like this?

I asked for proof up back up your theory. If you have none, then just admit you're making it up because you get a hard on for right wing conspiracy bullshit and we can move on.

You're not a total fucking idiot, so why are you employing the total fucking idiot's trick of posting up irrelevant shit like this?

I asked for proof up back up your theory. If you have none, then just admit you're making it up because you get a hard on for right wing conspiracy bullshit and we can move on.

Obviously I don't have any empirical proof that the CIA was behind the attempted assassination of Trump.

What I do have is a sound knowledge of history, especially American history, the recent experience of observing the American establishment's violently hostile reaction to Trump, and a decent layman's understanding of how the CIA operates. That's enough for me.

Yeah, you don’t have to be enthusiastic about Trump to see that this kind of action has all sorts of unhelpful consequences.

Obviously I don't have any empirical proof that the CIA was behind the attempted assassination of Trump.

What I do have is a sound knowledge of history, especially American history, the recent experience of observing the American establishment's violently hostile reaction to Trump, and a decent layman's understanding of how the CIA operates. That's enough for me.

So, nothing except your addled opinion and Trumpist nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom