Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

The answer 3. does not work and has never worked. We see a banning in a thread and we ask about it in the thread.

Wtf was he banned for?

I don't agree with dwyer btw. At all. But is 'you're wrong' reason to ban? Given the shitty behaviour that is tolerated on here of a kind that dwyer no longer indulges in, bating others and generally being a cunt (he used to - towards certain posters in particular), this looks like a shit decision. And I'll say that here, thanks, on the thread where it's happened.

It didn't happen here. I think he was banned because of a post in reply to me, on another thread.

The American Deep State can't tolerate another four years of Prez DT.

Why not? Because of his opposition to the war in Ukraine.

Why do they care so much about that? Because while Putin is in power, they cannot get rid of Assad.

Why do they care so much about that? Because Syria is the heart of the Shia crescent that ends in Tehran.

What's the problem with that? The Americans are certain that Iran is trying to develop a nuclear bomb.

What's the problem with that? Iran will drop it on Tel Aviv.

Why should America risk its own existence, and indeed the existence of the entire world, to prevent Iran from nuking Israel? Over to you....

it also sounds like you're taking too much to heart the words of online far right incels and mistaking them for the prevailing conservative sentiment.

The gentleman who said "some people need killing" was a speaker at the Republican convention this week. I'll say it again, if you don't want everyone to think that the Republicans are violent people who embrace violent means maybe you shouldn't put people like this front and center of the main campaign event of this election.

oh fuck off

Ukraine's got fuck all to do with Dwyers banning

he licking trump arse is a different subject

and the only other ban on that thread has been for throwing around the idea of meeting up for irl fights

Last edited:

For example, after one social media user posted a video confronting a Home Depot cashier for making a Facebook comment that read, “To bad they weren’t a better shooter!!!!!,” Raichik’s account shared the footage with the caption, “Hi @HomeDepot! Are you aware that you employ people who call for political violence and the ass*ss*nat*on of Presidents? Any comment?” On Tuesday, Home Depot’s official X account announced that the woman “no longer works at” the home improvement store.
On Sunday, a Pennsylvania firefighter found himself in the crosshairs of Libs of TikTok after posting, “Too bad it didn’t hit him square.” The following day, according to NorthcentralPA.com, a bomb threat was made on the fire house where he was captain, which “may have been connected to [the] viral social media post.” On Tuesday, the man announced his resignation in a statement online, writing, “I have been threatened. My family has been threatened. My friends have been threatened. I have never felt so unsafe in my life.”
Glad to see they're upholding their resistance to Cancel Culture.

(changed to add the quotes)

Last edited:
Confucius say "a rattlesnake narrowly missed by a pitchfork is not a hero. It’s still just a rattlesnake."

Well, okay Confucius probably didn't say it.... but its true nevertheless. 😎
That's a very apt analogy there considering the orange creature likes to recite the poem about the snake ad nauseum. Talk about showing yourself in plain sight, but the rubes are too stupid to realise how he is taking the piss out of them.

Had a wrong un online and on my case for several years, he got it into his head I wanted to off 45 and threatened to get the Feds onto me.

It was unsettling.
Whatever happened to free speech in the Land of the Free and the Stinky? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom