Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

That's the same guy who wrote pro-fascist pieces for the Spectator, isn't it?

he's a c*nt of decades' standing.

he's a c*nt of decades' standing.
Hey, it's not everyone who can boast that their magazine was used for the public launch of the Proud Boys. Also used to employ one Richard Spencer as an editor.

A couple of unrelated things that made me smile. IMG_1438.jpeg

IMG_1440.jpeg

Full marks to Embery for combining that “kids today won’t know the meaning of a cassette tape and a pencil” nostalgia vibe with his know-all buffoonery.

Forgot all about this. I came across a photo of who I am guessing is Paul Embery at an anti-NF demo at Margate 2000

1700483029675.jpeg

Last edited:
i know what a choke is but not what a Paul Embery is.
this is fine.
Now I'm just thinking of terrible jokes along the lines of "well, you can tell the difference because lots of people enjoy being choked, whereas..." I'll get me coat.

He's 8 years my senior, choke was becoming auto when I was a kid. What a weird thing to wave your dick about. I was there when when Trinitrons were massive cathode ray tubes and office computers were still nicotine-beige. Tears in rain.
Chokes on a car are mostly automatic, but they're still a feature of plenty of petrol machines, and still have a symbol like the one in that photo.

Not sure what point Embury is trying to make, but it's probably bollocks.

First time I drove a car with no choke, I was all 'what trickery is this?!?!' What the fuck recognising that symbol has anything to do with now in 2023 is beyond me, apart from saying you don't like young people's opinions. The cunt will be banging on about works outings in the charabanc next.

Back
Top Bottom