Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The urban party

On a national express as we speak and heartened by the many very stern messages over the speaker at the start to USE YOUR FUCKING HEADPHONES (I paraphrase) if you want to listen to things on your phone

Here's your DD Transport Strategy.

• Public ownership of all major transport infrastructure paid for by convertible bonds sold to anybody with an NI number.
  • Road pricing on motorways and it'll be expensive. Pill sweetened by unrestricted sections like the Autobahn.
  • Close pointless regional airports like Teesside.
  • London - Newcastle - Edinburgh and London - Manchester - Glasgow Shinkansen with accelerated planning legislation. Sorry, people with nice gardens on the route, u r fucked.
  • City centres are pedestrian first, cyclists second and cars nowhere.
  • Driverless trains everywhere, especially London Underground.
  • Zero VAT on bikes and accessories. Except Pashleys.
  • National electic car charging network operated by franchisees.

There are probably reasons why all or most or some of that won't work but we've had enough of experts. Just remember you could have had Grant Shapps instead of me and be grateful.

As No 10 cat I feel I should remind visitors that strokes will only be tolerated when accompanied by the required Dreamies tax payment on entry to the premises.

Hisses and souvenir scratches however are free, tripley so for any Torys who show their face.

As No 10 cat I feel I should remind visitors that strokes will only be tolerated when accompanied by the required Dreamies tax payment on entry to the premises.

Hisses and souvenir scratches however are free, tripley so for any Torys who show their face.

what about inter-species solidarity with foxes, though?

Can I be a backbencher? Take advantage of the cheap restaurants/bars, chill out and get paid?

How is Urbonomics going? ...
The pound and the markets have crashed wiping billions from peoples pensions and smashing them for more mortgage payments just when inflation is through the roof.

ETA, sorry meant to post this on the real Government thread...

Back
Top Bottom