Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The urban party

I would like to take a time limited portfolio focused on razing all public/boarding achools into the ground. Should take about three months.

Then, I would accept a 10 year post as Urban's ambassador to Fiji. It will keep me out of the way. In fact, you might never hear from me again.

I will await the phone call.

Good on all of you, it takes some spirit to throw away 500 quid in times like this

I would like to take a time limited portfolio focused on razing all public/boarding achools into the ground. Should take about three months.

Then, I would accept a 10 year post as Urban's ambassador to Fiji. It will keep me out of the way. In fact, you might never hear from me again.

I will await the phone call.

My eyes must have crossed! When I first read that position description, I thought it said the portfolio for banning the hoarding of alcohol :D

It's not going to be a success this organisation.. Others have previously announced 'a new Party', and they have sunk, usually due to in fighting. Failure to retain existing members and/or recruit a mass membership has also been an issue. The lesson to learn here is that you cannot simply declare a new Party - you have to build one, using a patient and step by step approach. init. It is also fair to say that some on the proposed list of members (and leaders) have a history of exhibiting rather argumentative psychologies. Some big egos are in evidence. Doomed to failure.

As I've said before, and will undoubtedly have cause to say again, Viktor Frankl said that there were only two races of humans: decent people and cunts. And that this division was found in every country, and in every party in every country.

It's not going to be a success this organisation.. Others have previously announced 'a new Party', and they have sunk, usually due to in fighting. Failure to retain existing members and/or recruit a mass membership has also been an issue. The lesson to learn here is that you cannot simply declare a new Party - you have to build one, using a patient and step by step approach. init. It is also fair to say that some on the proposed list of members (and leaders) have a history of exhibiting rather argumentative psychologies. Some big egos are in evidence. Doomed to failure.
Don't worry it will all be alright as long as you come together under my leadership.

Obviously when I say 'come together' you know and accept that means absolute loyalty.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

While I like the idea, I'm pretty sure an actual Urban75 political party would quickly show the Tories how to do backstabbing and infighting properly. :D
I facilitated an urban75 emergency government to sort out brexit when that was all going on - my memory is that there were plenty of volunteers but when it came down to it, despite a lot of talk, they had nothing to offer and most of them didn't even bother to show up for meetings. Literally worse than Truss, all of them.

Back
Top Bottom