Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The urban party

dessiato for minister for health and safety.

Spymaster Minister for peace and pot pissing.
Voley Minister for Rocks and Footpaths
fizzerbird Minister for UTGCTUKCGilugftugedcygugp;luh clunt izzZZZZZ not piffed.
Putting me in charge of H&S is a good idea. I was a member of the IOSH. I was also trained in accident investigation. This plays to my strengths.

Not-impressed of Talbot Green would like to know if you have any policies?
The position of the party on the development of policy and it's subsequent publication is as important as the pledge of our manifesto. This is pivotal to the future of our expansion and eventual hegemonic consumption of all tings right. We will not be badgered into rushing these important drivers in our direction for change by anyone from Talbot-Green, Timbuktu or Terryfuckingfuckwitville.

Our think tank is currently having a hobnob.

Could i be one of those ones that just bangs loads of beak in the commons and spaffs money that isn't mine on shit for myself ? Which ones that again?
You have to be a minister to get away with that mate.

How about minister for Peak Beak Lavatoria and online-commerce?

The position of the party on the development of policy and it's subsequent publication is as important as the pledge of our manifesto. This is pivotal to the future of our expansion and eventual hegemonic consumption of all tings right. We will not be badgered into rushing these important drivers in our direction for change by anyone from Talbot-Green, Timbuktu or Terryfuckingfuckwitville.

Our think tank is currently having a hobnob
You sound exactly the same as the other cunts

You sound exactly the same as the other cunts
Brother, if we're going to take the office of the party leading the country into the demise of capitalism and all round Jah Bless discord seriously we must learn from the actions of our predecessors and replicate some of their inaction to enable that crisis in modern democracy.

We've already planned a meeting at the drinks cabinet, first we must brew up and consider the room.

You will appreciate the difference in our pace for change. We've waited a long time for this glorious day, we need to let it soak in and then discuss the possibility of action.

Okay, so I'm nominating
kabbes chancellor
kebabking military
Edie health services
SpookyFrank education
DownwardDog transport
Bahnhof Strasse travel
Manter home secretary
spitfire balloons
Smangus Number 10 cat
ice-is-forming drug policy
Numbers mojitos
Oula press pics
bellaozzydog surfing
DotCommunist chief whip AND gulag bossman

Who wants to be prime minister..

I'd be a better Chancellor but I'll give Transport a crack.

"Transport's fucking airports!"
M. Tucker

Back
Top Bottom