Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

On top of everything else, that looks a little bit cultural appropriation. I know people are bored with her shit, but fuck me, that's a proper cracker, one for muscovyduck's files.

'White unexamined privilege mansplainer in hammersmith palais'.
Going to have wifi as of next week so I should be able to start finishing the thing off.

i thought she was a Melody Maker writer.

Careful now, once butchers is finished "jerking it", you'll catch hell.

tumblr_ncbl9npDoe1rnw5qjo1_1280.png

you've been waiting for ages to shoe-horn that in.

Anyway, i checked and she did write for Melody Maker.

Not that it really matters, it's more because i used to read NME in the 90s and found the Melody Maker too frivilous. I questioned my own knowledge of music journalists of the NME 1992-1997

*shakes head sadly at self*

The Great Red Hope and his new best friend, the never knowingly underbreathalysed former ‘Victory To Unita’ poster boy

PAULLOVESOWEN.jpg

Last edited:
A snippet on Staines:

Staines’s past political involvement came back to haunt him when a ‘Home Office official’ tried to put the screws on him:

“He said, ‘look, I know who you are, we know all about you’, because I had a Special Branch record from being in politics, working in extreme groups. They couldn’t work it out: ‘You’re a right wing Tory, why are you doing this?’ Because I’m doing loads of E and having a great time!”​

Which of us hasn't necked a load of Mitsubishis, gone out raving and ended up the night supporting an armed Maoist group?
It's the South African proxy bit, whilst his mates - and the current speaker of the house - were up their their necks in hang mandela filth that's raising eyebrows.

hang-mandela.png

Back
Top Bottom