Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

I really really despise tonybee's pompous style. It's like plain speaking was murdered in its cradle. And she's so often just wrong, badly wrong. It's one thing to mock twitter personalities and vloggers but people like her are writing for a national mainstream newspaper with ever more insipid and puerile references to institutes and existing structure with zero critical analysis. the apotheosis of fabian I-know-better. Jog on.

Would be good crack if lauriepenny ever came back and was asked to explain why after labelling people here racists and misogynists, she supported this scum

dailystormer dot com/what-i-learned-from-my-time-in-prison/

Would be good crack if lauriepenny ever came back and was asked to explain why after labelling people here racists and misogynists, she supported this scum

dailystormer dot com/what-i-learned-from-my-time-in-prison/
can you repost what support she has given him? it seems to be unbelievable, Ive seen one or two references in this thread but wasnt aware of who this cunt was

"I still have my journo L plates :("

"wait, you can use topsy.com to see if your little geek chum is a massive racist?"

The piece itself is a great example of appalling naivety that probably stems from his shallow PPE education. Non-PPE graduate politicians across all states and parties are making the same appalling decisions, almost as if there's some structural pressure for them to do so rather than a series of unconnected wrong choices made over and over again all over the world because of wrong degree choice. So his argument has some merit in that field he works in but forgot to apply it to, but very little in that part of the world where he did.

It is entirely possible for individuals to withstand and even remove "structural pressure," provided that their education has equipped them with the necessary historical perspective. Which PPE singularly fails to do.

The idiot has been featured on gawker. It makes me wonder, if someone is a youngish hipster and a 'hacker' then just what would they have to say to be denounced by the likes of Laurie Penny?

from the gawker article I can't tell if he was already fash or if he met some charming gentlemen from the AB inside and subscribed to the newsletter

I think he was like that before he went to prison as well

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_uk/read/i-drove-weev-home-from-prison

A white power anthem blared from the van’s speakers while I drove away from the prison, and weev sang along, "There's no crime in being white!" As we headed back to New York, weev detailed his experience behind bars, where he’d smelted jewelry, read some epic poetry, and started a small Greek yogurt business. “A lot of pedophiles like to tell other people in prison that they're hackers,” he said. “And I got to call all of those fuckers out, which was great. I say gas ‘em, just gas ‘em all."

If you know weev, this doesn’t surprise you. Anyone who takes him too seriously will end up offended, as he utters his off-color commentary like a 4chan comment thread read aloud. Notorious troll or not, weev's lack of a filter has made him many a friend; I learned that famously abrasive comedian Doug Stanhope contributed $100 to weev's post-jail fund, a fund that swelled by over $3,000 in the time it took us to drive out to the prison and pick him up.

Exiting the Holland Tunnel, and heading into Lower Manhattan past the familiar sight of Zuccotti Park, weev reflected on his time at Occupy. We parked, reunited him with a backpack he’d left behind 13 months ago at his sentencing, and walked upstairs to a friend’s apartment where a small welcome party had assembled. Close friends and supporters awaiting Andrew’s arrival popped champagne bottles, applauded, and cheered, “Hail Eris! Hail victory!”

...but he's a hacker with a beard that uses 4chan and is famous in the media! He must be fine!

from the gawker article I can't tell if he was already fash or if he met some charming gentlemen from the AB inside and subscribed to the newsletter
I think he was banging on about jews on youtube years ago, and coming out with this kind of thing before LP and co backed him.

Some old prison regime they have over there . It sounds more like one of those free social spaces that our liberal lefty mates had a fad for a few years ago.

new yoik district as well so if he was married he could have got a shag every week via the conjugal visit.

he says they put him in secure because the authorities think a white man listening to classical music=AB.

nothing to do with the big swastika on his chest. Probably ring cycle as well.

Not like those horrible nasty EDL people who like football and drink stella and don't even "work for a living"!
Well, quite. It stands to reason that indulgers in traditional British hobbies like football and booze, let alone racism, hold the moral high ground far above anyone on benefits.

Back
Top Bottom