Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine invasion memes and viral content

When did North-East Anti-Fascists become Stalinist fuckwits? They just posted this, in all apparent seriousness

View attachment 313724

Russian Embassy on Twitter claimed that the Azov Btn cleared out the occupants before holing up in the maternity hospital. But according to this, they used them as human shields. Murderous shitrags can't keep their bullshit straight.

When did North-East Anti-Fascists become Stalinist fuckwits? They just posted this, in all apparent seriousness

View attachment 313724

That's seriously crap and two dimensional, and as Frogwoman said it looks just like Israeli propaganda about conflict in Palestine. Could also be any conflict where there is a power imbalance really, pretty sure there similar US propaganda about Iraqi insurgents too.

It's just embarrassing really, even for tankies.

View attachment 313724
NEAF ceased to exist quite a few years ago - maybe 6 or 7 (where does the time go). The last I knew was the account was 1 person. If it's the same person, I recently dropped him off my social media as he's gone a bit tanky. Shame as he's canny enough as a person.

Back
Top Bottom