Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Is swearing not allowed now because at a semantic level I don't see a huge difference between eejit and cunt?

Have you paid attention to their contributions on this thread?

Most have come across as somewhat iffy, to say the least, today's contribution, combined with their post yesterday suggesting Putin didn't want complete of control of Ukraine, when that's exactly what Putin himself said he wanted, from the start of all this, demonstrates a level of ignorance and stupidly that beggars belief. Make idiotic posts, expect to be called out as an eejit.

As for their post above, I certainly didn't report it, I reacted with a 'haha', because they probably thought they were being original in messing about with my username, but at least two other newbies beat them to it, neither of which lasted long on here, hence me finding their post funny.

The total count currently of the use of the term cunt (inc by editor) on this thread is now nineteen pages.
Seeing as you're so keen on researching this matter, perhaps you could say how many times the word has been used twice in a one sentence post by a new poster?

It's not like I haven't already taken the time to clearly explain why the warning was given, or explained where further discussion should take place:
It's about telling a new poster to wind it in a bit. But please take this to the feedback forum if you wish to discuss it further.

Seeing as you're so keen on researching this matter, perhaps you could say how many times the word has been used twice in a one sentence post by a new poster?

It's not like I haven't already taken the time to clearly explain why the warning was given, or explained where further discussion should take place:
I took up your suggestion but the search function is a bit limited. It did throw up you yourself have used the term cunt eight times thus far on this thread.

I took up your suggestion but the search function is a bit limited. It did throw up you yourself have used the term cunt eight times thus far on this thread.

Only five of which includes the editor using that word himself, rather than quoting a post including that word, and on none of those occasions has he directed it towards any poster on here.

You, OTOH, excluding today, have used the word the word six times, and on least one occasion you have directed it at another poster, ironically finishing a post with 'so go fuck yourself you hypocritical turncoat cunt.'

Stones and glass houses, etc.

Last edited:
On another tangent, that pizda Putin banned words including the Russian equivalent of cunt from Russian media a decade ago

Now Putin has decided to take on the Russian language—in particular, its florid and flexible lexicon of profanity, known as mat. On Monday, Putin signed legislation that has been floating around the Duma for years: as of July 1st, there will be no swearing in movies and theatrical productions or from the concert stage. You won’t read it in your local family newspaper, but the law centers on the four pillars of mat: there is khuy (“cock”), pizda (“cunt”), ebat’ (“to fuck”), and blyad (“whore”).

Back
Top Bottom