Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

. Lots of peace plans have been floated and all dismissed by the lunatic Zelensky. I think he will have to go before anything gets done.

Zekensky is not in a position to accept any of the plans that have been floated, not because of NATO, the Americans, the WEF, or George Soros, but because they wouldn't be acceptable to the Ukrainian people. He's an actor sitting in a bunker playing a role that the domestic audience wants him to play: in reality a charismatic follower not a leader.

I haven't met any Ukrainians either in the UK or via Zoom from Ukraine who expect the regime to compromise and that includes Russian speakers from the East. Why would they? They've suffered terribly but currently they have the upper hand.

The Russian regime, in contrast, is not in such a good place. They've lost territory and thousands of lives, Wagner and the military are literally shooting at each other and support for the war and for Putin amongst the general population, particularly in the big cities is often lukewarm or nonexistent.

Zekensky is not in a position to accept any of the plans that have been floated, not because of NATO, the Americans, the WEF, or George Soros, but because they wouldn't be acceptable to the Ukrainian people. He's an actor sitting in a bunker playing a role that the domestic audience wants him to play: in reality a charismatic follower not a leader.

I haven't met any Ukrainians either in the UK or via Zoom from Ukraine who expect the regime to compromise and that includes Russian speakers from the East. Why would they? They've suffered terribly but currently they have the upper hand.

The Russian regime, in contrast, is not in such a good place. They've lost territory and thousands of lives, Wagner and the military are literally shooting at each other and support for the war and for Putin amongst the general population, particularly in the big cities is often lukewarm or nonexistent.

I'm not saying that NATO et al are going to stop Z. making peace: I'm saying that eventually the situation will (likely) develop to a point where they will impose a deeply flawed peace deal upon him.

Have you got some tank statistics to drool over?
S'funny, you know. You - and a couple of others - seem delightedly fond of trying to suggest that anyone who so much as shows an interest in what is actually going on (as opposed to politically-posturing handwavery, which probably belongs elsewhere in any case) is having some kind of quasi-sexual fantasy about this war. And yet, when challenged, by several different people, go all coy and bashful when it comes to actually fronting up actual, you know, examples of such things.

It's almost as if it's all only going on inside your head. Or maybe you just don't like people disagreeing with you?

I don't think he was. He's just one of those people who can't recognize when stepping away from the keyboard is the right thing to do. He was coming out with some truly twisted bizarre crap on the Man City thread regarding 'successful Arabs' and the concept of sportswashing, which he put down to a few 'client-oriented journalists'.
That wasn’t BIG, it was another RightDick

Back
Top Bottom