Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

What is the advantage to Putin of putting his remaining bits if Ukraine under martial law? The frontline runs through all four of them, I'd imagine they're pretty martial lawy already on the Russian side.

What is the advantage to Putin of putting his remaining bits if Ukraine under martial law? The frontline runs through all four of them, I'd imagine they're pretty martial lawy already on the Russian side.

it could just be to be seen to do something, just as so much of our politics is

It’s to stop people from mass sinking ship jumping and to ensure there’s enough non military meat lying around the battlefield to show world what the nazis are doing to civilians

Perhaps something to do with moving ahead with these forced deportations, or implementing forced labour.

The spiv nonce camicia nera Berlusconi backs barbarian Putin regime

Berlusconi gets his reward:

In audio of the meeting obtained by the Italian news agency LaPresse, Mr Berlusconi said Mr Putin had sent him twenty bottles of vodka for his birthday and a "very lovely letter."
He went on: "I responded with bottles of Lambrusco and an equally sweet note", adding that he had "re-established relations with President Putin, a little too much."

The mobilisation seems to have disproportionately harvested cannon fodder from particular communities. The resentment is likely to build over the coming months.

It’s not “tangental” he is a player in the war by supplying vital comms. Now he’s also being used by Putin to create division amongst the Kremlin’s opponents. The US is now overtly mulling what to do about this grave risk he poses to Ukraine’s security:

Last edited:
It’s not “tangental” he is a player in the war by supplying vital comms. Now he’s also being used by Putin to create division amongst the Kremlin’s opponents. The US is now overtly mulling what to do about this grave risk he poses to Ukraine’s security:

Perhaps this will teach him to keep his mouth shut

WIth it being the Russians I'm quite willing to believe that the missile probably just fell off.

It happens in all airforces. Two Brimstones fell off a GR4 when it landed at Akrotiri a few years ago. Obviously buddy in the Flanker didn't do their walkaround...

Last week there was the 3(F) Typhoon that was proudly rolled out of a hangar in Qatar to provide air policing for the World Cup. One of the main gear wheels fell off leaving the port side of the jet supported by a war shot ASRAAM with a live seeker and warhead

It happens in all airforces. Two Brimstones fell off a GR4 when it landed at Akrotiri a few years ago. Obviously buddy in the Flanker didn't do their walkaround...

Last week there was the 3(F) Typhoon that was proudly rolled out of a hangar in Qatar to provide air policing for the World Cup. One of the main gear wheels fell off leaving the port side of the jet supported by a war shot ASRAAM with a live seeker and warhead

aircraft now has two additional jets

1666445928070.png

Back
Top Bottom