Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK captains of industry have charity night where they sexually assault young female 'hostesses'

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh these messages affect both boys and girls, don't they. Such things can be overcome, but they form a backdrop against which you have to fight.

Sure but we can fight them without part of the message being "becoming a grid girl is bad" that's a backwards step.

Sure but we can fight them without part of the message being "becoming a grid girl is bad" that's a backwards step.
No, that's closer to the idea put forward about the IPL: we have cheerleaders, but be a good girl and don't become one. Rank hypocrisy.

This is different. Becoming a grid girl will be impossible as no such thing will exist.

Men are physically stronger, this generates the assault
:rolleyes:
That's quite a telling bit of stupidness there. If only women had better upper body strength all would be well. It's tempting to forgive you the rest of it just because you're an antique but come on, this just shows your total lack of understanding of how this stuff joins up.

the heady aroma of reaction. I'm also getting hints of 'myth of the level playing field'.

its true to say that men are not judged on standards of beauty in the same way as women. Not with the same social weighting nor with the same historical baggage. To claim that 'we are all judged' in some banal apolitical truism, well how thick is that. Would one care to apply that to say, skin colour? Well we are all judged so y'know, its just that. Nothing else to see here. Certainly we can't look beyond oh noes burqa by the back door or some shit. Have a word
Thick as fuck!

Piss the fuck off with this and stop rationalising your own stupidity by pretending all men are as stupid as you.
EtA, I sort of want to apologise for the cursing but really, you do deserve it sometimes.

Here here. Absolutely agree. I'm a dreadful person. Really terrible.

Those who know me IRL don't think so, but I must give absolute credence to your incredible perspicacity. With an IQ of 135, I would dispute 'stupid' though.

:rolleyes:
That's quite a telling bit of stupidness there. If only women had better upper body strength all would be well. It's tempting to forgive you the rest of it just because you're an antique but come on, this just shows your total lack of understanding of how this stuff joins up.
If your comprehension level is low, it's hardly my fault.

the heady aroma of reaction. I'm also getting hints of 'myth of the level playing field'.

its true to say that men are not judged on standards of beauty in the same way as women. Not with the same social weighting nor with the same historical baggage. To claim that 'we are all judged' in some banal apolitical truism, well how thick is that. Would one care to apply that to say, skin colour? Well we are all judged so y'know, its just that. Nothing else to see here. Certainly we can't look beyond oh noes burqa by the back door or some shit. Have a word
No one is innocent

Yeah, fuck em. who cares what they'd like to do huh?

In fairness you've given me a good chuckle. It's a been a passionate and often bizarre defence but it's got me through the last half hour of the day. :thumbs:

No, that's closer to the idea put forward about the IPL: we have cheerleaders, but be a good girl and don't become one. Rank hypocrisy.

This is different. Becoming a grid girl will be impossible as no such thing will exist.

They'll all move into another line of work, modelling or similar. and then that'll be in the firing line. The logical conclusion is that women and men eventually will not be able to earn money as models of any form.

I don't think that's such a great message to send to the next generation either because it'll hit women first and hardest and the message will be "don't flaunt yourself"...or some notion like that.

Last edited:
Were I 'grid girl' I would be incandescent with rage. Travelling around the world, and paid to do so, and then suddenly someone decides it isn't my right to do it.

Yes I was upset when I got made redundant. I told the company it was against my rights and I had a right to work there regardless of what the company wanted, sadly it didn't work.

I wasn't implying that all judgement is equal, it seems you're saying that for women at least that judgement affects them to such a degree that they get to dictate what jobs other women can do.

You said 'men are physically stronger and that's why they sexually assault women'. What is it I'm missing you utter wally?

The point I was making, that even someone of moderate intelligence could understand, is that the greater strength of the male facilitates the assault. My second point was that the legal system does not provide proper protection in court for women who have been assaulted. A good QC can make a woman feel as if she has been assaulted a second time. I can understand why a woman will simply suffer the assault, and make no complaint to the police, and it sucks. Previous sexual behaviour has nothing to do with the case in point, but is often mentioned by the defence barrister. The judge, instead of locking the fucker up for contempt, tells the jury to disregard. You cannot 'unhear'. Women are being let down badly by the legal system, and it needs to change. A rapist who has got away with it will do it again and again.

I found a copy of the Sunday Sport on a train recently, was weirdly pleased to find that it still exists, though not enough customers for the Daily edition anymore i suppose.

The beret movement was bad, but over now, thankfully.

Excellent, the invisible stealth berets evaded your primitive radar and will not rest until no more dinosaurs roam the earth. There will be plenty more to come for you to get all outraged about, and I look forward to cheering the long overdue progress.

Anyhoo, sas has an iq of 135, so that pretty much settles things, I would have thought.

Tested twice. Same score twice. I may do one again, 40 years of grass and booze must have had some effect, that said, very little booze these days. Too many calories apart from anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom