Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK captains of industry have charity night where they sexually assault young female 'hostesses'

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOSH are fucking loaded though, got the Peter Pan money and lots of endowments. Now what they should have done is pass it on to UCLH next door....
Must admit, I have an inward groan every time I hear somebody who has done their 26 marathons in 26 days, or whatever, say the money is going to GOSH. It's the lack of imagination, lack of effort in looking out for which charities really need it.

Yes. When I said radar, I mostly meant press radar. Well not even that exactly, since people that work for the press know the reality as well as anyone. Hmm I think I need a different word. Veneer. A cheap veneer was applied that game the flimsy impression that this stuff became unacceptable several decades ago at least. And a very large number of people knew about this facade, especially women who have never stopped suffering from this sort of shit.
Press didn't report because they thought no one gave a shit

The word gentlemen rather lacks credibility at this point
historically correct i think...the Gentlemans Clubs around the south side of Piccadilly were handily right next to brothels on the north side of piccadily...a good london fact is that the suit shops of Burlington arcade all have a little staircase going upstairs for 'suit 'fitting', which were in fact brothels

Penhaligons.png

Burlington-Arcade-Piccadilly-London-Royal-Academy-Jamie-Fobert-Architects-British-stone-floor-marble-mosaic-Picadilly-entrance-1800x1350.jpg

Interesting to note "waitresses".
Isn't it time some of the existing laws on equality were properly enforced?

Regardless of the highly questionable 'entertainment' why do the food and drink servers have to be female? Well we all know why, but that isn't what the law says. Isn't it time it was enforced?
I'm not really wise to the ways of strip clubs, but I gather there is a 'no groping' convention, whether that be the reality or not. The inclusion of 'waitresses' here seems to be code for 'the women you are allowed to grope'. :(

This has really tickled me, I thought it must be fake until I googled it. I'm still chuckling.

To be fair the stripper thing is fine, it's just who thought 'that'll be a good idea'
Not sure what the joke bit is?
Strippers strip on stage, waitresses get groped on the floor...an important distinction for their discerning punters

In what world is it “fine” for those seeking to represent the whole community to raise money via the objectification of half that community?

This is a very long way from “fine”.

No one would bother if they were at a charity boxing event watching two people attempting to knock each other out. It's all bodies for hire. It's the bait and switch that'd piss me off, hire hostesses then attempt to pimp them out. what the fuck is that all about? and when girls rightly complain something should be done about it.

Boxing, stripping, prostitution the important thing is that the workers aren't deceived or coerced. The FT article makes it clear that some of the girls there were excited about the evening. it shouldn't be hard to make sure all the girls know exactly what they're in for.

I suspect they'd struggle to find 130 girls to do the job if the truth were told upfront.

Does that little white writing under her bum in the DM actually say, and I quote
'Innocent party-goers Revellers at charity fundraiser'
?

Yes. Then in black on the black background, "But we've pixelated their faces to make it look like something it's not."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom