Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK captains of industry have charity night where they sexually assault young female 'hostesses'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 20 years ago, it was wrong then
Lots of presuming of consent by you, still doesn't excuse it
E2A
And what was different then?? That you could get away with it?
Less "do gooders" and "namby pamby pc brigade" about?
Ah the good old days when men were men and women knew their place
Mega fucking cringe
Your attempts to pick a fight here are "Mega fucking cringe" to be fair.
Sticking the knife into posters who are just trying to be honest and open about their experiences isn't going to change this stuff. It's not like they're boasting about it and trying to justify the events/clubs.

Not all the men at this event were old, a woman on twitter who worked there made the point that many were her age or younger, 'millenial men' she said. Just worth noting they don't all have the excuse of how they missed the memo. I suspect the event had a sort of retro appeal.
Silicon Valley has a terrible reputation for this sort of thing despite being mostly men in their 20s.

Your attempts to pick a fight here are "Mega fucking cringe" to be fair.
Sticking the knife into posters who are just trying to be honest and open about their experiences isn't going to change this stuff. It's not like they're boasting about it and trying to justify the events/clubs.
Not looking for a fight or to stick the knife in either
Sorry for having strong opinions

Not all the men at this event were old, a woman on twitter who worked there made the point that many were her age or younger, 'millenial men' she said. Just worth noting they don't all have the excuse of how they missed the memo. I suspect the event had a sort of retro appeal.
At most of these things companies buy a table for perhaps 10 people and invite clients and suppliers as "hospitality" so the attendees are of all working ages. Individually they won't all necessarily be loaded either. The reporting is just concentrating on the famous names.

Last edited:
At most of these things companies buy a table for perhaps 10 people and invite clients and suppliers as "hospitality" so the attendees are of all working ages. Individually they won't all necessarily be loaded either. The reporting is just concentrating on the famous names.
you still go to these events and love em don't you

That's not excusing it and he's taken pains to point out that it was out of order. The fact is things were different 20-30 odd years ago and you could find yourself pressured into situations as a youngster that a few years later as an older and wiser man you'd have more confidence in taking a stand against. That's not excusing it.

20 years ago no. Things weren’t that different. Was the late 90sFFS. The peer pressure, specific milure in which these things occured, age or rank of attendees colour responce??, sure. Not having a pop at Des. The 20 years ago is crap though.

yeah you...
Start this fight with me and you're going to end up looking a bigger cunt than you do already.

I've been to loads of charity auctions; many sports clubs and companies have them but none that I've attended have been men only affairs to my knowledge. One was after a golf day that was attended mostly (maybe solely) by blokes but I don't think that was by design and there certainly weren't any strippers. I've also been on stag do's where strippers have been involved but always been uncomfortable with it. I'm that bloke who gets embarrassed on holiday when the belly dancer comes near me.

You're barking up the wrong tree with me, fucko, but bring it on if you want.

Last edited:
Nadhim Zahawi

""THERESA May has backed her minister Nadhim Zahawi after he attended a sleazy charity event where women were groped - saying he “probably regrets his decision to go”.""

Bet he does , bet he does .... , nudge nudge , wink wink .say no more !

except ...its wasn't his first time .....hes got form

yeah you, same kind of dicks that go shooting
I used to go shooting. There is an erroneous assumption that shooting is going out killing things. There's, IME, more people who go target and clay shooting than hunting. Don't lump us all into the same category.

Start this fight with me and you're going to end up looking a bigger cunt than you do already.

I've been to loads of charity auctions; many sports clubs and companies have them but none that I've attended have been men only affairs to my knowledge. One was after a golf day that was attended mostly (maybe solely) by blokes but I don't think that was by design and there certainly weren't any strippers. I've also been on stag do's where strippers have been involved but always felt a bit weird about it. I'm the kind of bloke who gets embarrassed on holiday when the belly dancer comes near me.

You're barking up the wrong tree with me, fucko, but bring it on if you want.
how do i look a cunt already son?

I used to go shooting. There is an erroneous assumption that shooting is going out killing things. There's, IME, more people who go target and clay shooting than hunting. Don't lump us all into the same category.
did you ever kill things or just clay shoot? (fair enough if just clay)
wannabe posh boy up there even posted his tally the other day wot wot

Yeah, buying tables for 10 or 12 is normal, I've been invited to a few charity events over the years, none have been male only, but TBH I've never asked in advance, as it's never occurred to me that such events were going on in this day & age, so I could easily have ended-up at such an event by accident.

did you ever kill things or just clay shoot? (fair enough if just clay)
wannabe posh boy up there even posted his tally the other day wot wot
I've never killed anything that wasn't for me to eat. I don't understand the way some go out and commit wholesale slaughter. That is so very wrong. I don't know anyone who has.

I guess that you and I have lived in very different circumstances, and that neither of us will fully understand the other's point of view.

Calling me son for one thing. Picking fights with people who today would probably agree with you, for another.
you called me a cunt before i called you son
and maybe try less of the defending posters that can speak for themselves
e2a again, wasn't picking fights just seeking clarity

the macho in this thread is funny considering the topic

Nadhim Zahawi

""THERESA May has backed her minister Nadhim Zahawi after he attended a sleazy charity event where women were groped - saying he “probably regrets his decision to go”.""

Bet he does , bet he does .... , nudge nudge , wink wink .say no more !

except ...its wasn't his first time .....hes got form

She's not a fast learner is she? Back him now, fail to weather the resulting shitstorm, sack him in a week or two once some more unpleasant details have emerged. Tale as old as time.

you called me a cunt before i called you son
and maybe try less of the defending posters that can speak for themselves

TBF, you'd already made a pretty good job of demonstrating your cuntish self-righteousness on this thread before Spymaster even made his first comment. Calling him "son" was just the icing on the cake, or maybe the cherry on top of the icing on the cake.

You may not recognise this, but your aggressive pursuit, like a dog with a bone, of individual posters who you view as being suspect on this or other issues reflects far worse on you than on them, at least for those of us able to see through your egotistical moralising, which appears to be all about how great you are and how shit everyone else is in comparison.

Hope that helps :thumbs:

TBF, you'd already made a pretty good job of demonstrating your cuntish self-righteousness on this thread before Spymaster even made his first comment. Calling him "son" was just the icing on the cake, or maybe the cherry on top of the icing on the cake.

You may not recognise this, but your aggressive pursuit, like a dog with a bone, of individual posters who you view as being suspect on this or other issues reflects far worse on you than on them, at least for those of us able to see through your egotistical moralising, which appears to be all about how great you are and how shit everyone else is in comparison.

Hope that helps :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom