Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transphobes gunning hard for 'paedophilia' angle all of a sudden

Sorry, you are stating your own conclusions. You have to argue for it successfully to be accepted.

I do not have a problem with differences. Cultural, societal, racial, gender and sex, opinions. If you look at it closely, it is you who has a problem with differences of opinions. You want me to swallow what you say hook, line and sinker and if I don't then I get to be the one who has a problem with differences!

I don't know about absolutism, but biology is non debatable particularly when it comes to sex.

Eugenics??!! Why does it even occur to you! Seriously?
Word salad, sport.

Absolutism is exactly what it is and you've demonstrated that you're an absolutist in this reply and in previous posts.

biology is non debatable particularly when it comes to sex.
Absolute bollocks. Tell me, do you plan to stand outside public toilets to check people's genitalia?

Word salad, sport.

Absolutism is exactly what it is and you've demonstrated that you're an absolutist in this reply and in previous posts.

Absolute bollocks. Tell me, do you plan to stand outside public toilets to check people's genitalia?
There's no need to check other people's genitalia. Please don't project your perverted ideas onto me. :D

The truth of the matter is that biology is non debatable. Male is male; female is female. There's nothing in between the two -- except if you are intersex. Sex does not sit on a spectrum.

The only debatable issue here is up to what extent will you and like minded people deny bilogocial truth.

There's no need to check other people's genitalia. Please don't project your perverted ideas onto me. :D

The truth of the matter is that biology is non debatable. Male is male; female is female. There's nothing in between the two -- except if you are intersex. Sex does not sit on a spectrum.

The only debatable issue here is up to what extent will you and like minded people deny bilogocial truth.

Not only are you defining your own brand of truth... you are telling people what they can and can't debate?

Love it when the mask slips.

Come on. Be honest for once in your sorry life - which former poster are you?

Gender and sex aren't the same thing. The former is social and the latter is biological. Even then, you're still wrong. Intersex people exist, and they don't always appreciate being forced into one of the two boxes that an indifferent society shoves them into.

In short, you're full of it.

That's not the only debatable issue.

Why is it a problem to you if someone who is biologically female identifies as male? How does that impact your life experience?

Not at all. Is there anything else to debate about the biology of a human? There's nothing else to be established when it comes to biology, is there?
There are lots of articles out there on how some biologists are starting to reject the sex binary, from a science point of view.
Now, I'm not a biologist or a scientist so I can't comment on how correct they are but I think it's interesting that scientists are starting to at least question this.
There's enough stuff out there if you want to have a wee Google.

Gender and sex aren't the same thing. The former is social and the latter is biological. Even then, you're still wrong. Intersex people exist, and they don't always appreciate being forced into one of the two boxes that an indifferent society shoves them into.

In short, you're full of it.
Well, yeah. But you completely ignore the strong correlation between sex and gender and that transgenderism is more the exception than the rule. As to gender being a social construct; what you're saying completely excludes the fact that binary gender identity is THE social construct that operates on the entire planet, in the whole wide world. It is a social construct that transcends race, culture, society, governments, and other constructs.

Your argument fails because it does not or can not consider that no matter how you politicise the issue, gender dysphoria does not and can never make a biological man a woman. It only makes that biological man a trans gender woman. And there's nothing wrong with being a trans gender person.

I don't know why trans activistists and trans people themselves insist that they should be considered and treated as the gender with which they indentify. In this day and age, what is wrong with being trans gender to the point where they require people to recognise, accept, treat transgenders as people of the sex which they identity.

So, No. YOU are full of it.

I don't know why trans activistists and trans people themselves insist that they should be considered and treated as the gender with which they indentify. In this day and age, what is wrong with being trans gender to the point where they require people to recognise, accept, treat transgenders as people of the sex which they identity.

So, No. YOU are full of it.

Don't know why returning banned posters can't admit who they are and why the fuck they come back here again and again.

I hereby ban The Gnome from any parties, barbecues, raves, shindigs, hoedowns, or jamborees I might host this summer

I've planned a couple of last-minute hoedowns just so I could ban him from them.

Open invite for everyone else of course. BYO whatever the fuck a hoedown is.

Back
Top Bottom