Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transphobes gunning hard for 'paedophilia' angle all of a sudden

There's a difference between having a difference of views and objecting to someone endangering you or a group of vulnerable people through spreading lies and vilification. No one has to be polite about that latter.

Also the whole term 'trans activist' is used to make people seem extreme, like their whole life is shouting about trans issues or making unreasonable demands, and people are called it even for making a few supportive media posts. But activist sounds scarier than ally, supporter or 'trans person who just wants to get on with their life, than you very much'.

I think it's also used to suggest that trans activists are persuading kids that they are trans.

Do you The Gnome believe, say a misogynist, should have an equal platform to someone they abuse and hate? just for balance like?
I've not heard of one single person admitting to misogyny so shouldn't the better point to raise be who determines whether one is a misogynist or not and should that person be given an equal platform to defend himself?

I've not heard of one single person admitting to misogyny so shouldn't the better point to raise be who determines whether one is a misogynist or not and should that person be given an equal platform to defend himself?
Your terf mates say that all ‘trans activists’ are misogynists.

But the ones being vilified are those with views different from that of trans gender activists and supporters. It's not the other way around.
I'm only surprised you didn't throw in the word 'ideology' to reinforce your crappy claim. You have an ideology, too, and it's not a very nice one.

So all your talk about being cancelled is the usual fake victim hood from the usual transphobic talking points.
Victimhood is when anything and everything that is contrary to your transgender beliefs and agenda is considered and treated as transphobic. A man who is not sexually attracted to a trans woman is transphobic! :rolleyes:

I'm only surprised you didn't throw in the word 'ideology' to reinforce your crappy claim. You have an ideology, too, and it's not a very nice one.
But isn't it the truth -- that those with views contrary to transgender activism are vilified? I mean, JK Rowlings? Martina Navratilova? Riley Gaines? Kathleen Stock? Et al., et al., et al.

But isn't it the truth -- that those with views contrary to transgender activism are vilified? I mean, JK Rowlings? Martina Navratilova? Riley Gaines? Kathleen Stock? Et al., et al., et al.
Whose truth are you talking about? The only people who chuck around phrases like "transgender activism" are people who have an adjacency to far-right politics and who are biological absolutists. Do you have a problem with differences, or is it certain kinds of differences that you have a problem with?

Biological absolutism/determinism isn't the truth either, chief.

You're just a few feet away from advocating eugenics as a solution.

You seem very invested, for someone who isn’t invested, isn’t involved, and hasn’t been banned from anywhere ever for discussing your interest. I recognise the first two names of course, but not the third or fourth, and have no idea who might be signified by the et al - although no doubt you can reel them off. Do you think you’ve maybe got an unhealthy fixation that’s manifesting as paranoia and a sense of victimhood? A need to feel vicarious persecution.

Yeah, live and let live. The trouble is, most trans activists themselves seem to be incapable of following that very same adage.

Most trans activists emphatically demand and expect tolerance for and acceptance of their own trans gender beliefs and advocacy, but seem to be incapable of giving contrary views the same virtue of tolerance and acceptance. They tell others what to think, but can't seem to hack it when others push back and say No.
Most anti-trans activists are made of dog shit and smell.

See? I can just say shit i made up too.

Whose truth are you talking about? The only people who chuck around phrases like "transgender activism" are people who have an adjacency to far-right politics and who are biological absolutists. Do you have a problem with differences, or is it certain kinds of differences that you have a problem with?

Biological absolutism/determinism isn't the truth either, chief.

You're just a few feet away from advocating eugenics as a solution.
Sorry, you are stating your own conclusions. You have to argue for it successfully to be accepted.

I do not have a problem with differences. Cultural, societal, racial, gender and sex, opinions. If you look at it closely, it is you who has a problem with differences of opinions. You want me to swallow what you say hook, line and sinker and if I don't then I get to be the one who has a problem with differences!

I don't know about absolutism, but biology is non debatable particularly when it comes to sex.

Eugenics??!! Why does it even occur to you! Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom