Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transphobes gunning hard for 'paedophilia' angle all of a sudden

What a world we live in. Trying to imagine other unlikely combos of largely-forgotten-90s-acts and far-right figures now. I'd be gutted if one of the Wonderstuff left an angry comment on my instagram cos one of my mates disliked Marine Le Pen.
I was recently reminded elsewhere that the singer out of Hurricane #1 tweeted 'fuck BLM'. And is an antivaxxer.

I'm so glad I'm not on Facebook now. It's full of fuckwits and I got sick of random things popping up on my feed because a friend commented on it.

Tbh the 90s quasi-Indian vaguely mystical stuff marks Kula Shaker out as nailed on far right conspiracy nuts now.

And the swastikas.

"Hitler knew a lot more than he made out," he said in an interview with New Musical Express last month. "The Nazis studied the Vedas, the scriptures, the Holy Grail ... They were also into magic and all that."

"I'd LOVE to have great big flaming swastikas onstage just for the f*** of it, '' he added. During an earlier interview he said: "You can see why Hitler got support. It was probably the uniforms that swung it."

Mills has been interested in far-right philosophies since his teens. In the early Nineties he performed with Marcus Maclaine, his mother Hayley's partner and a former National Front member, in a band called The Objects of Desire. They shared a platform at the Wembley Conference Centre with the notorious anti-semitic propagandist Eustace Mullins, and a leading US far-right writer, William Cooper.

Christ :rolleyes: Their music was fucking pish as well. Wankers. I wonder what this prick's up to now... oh right...

His 'spiritual' name's Krishna Kantha Das is it? His granddad must be turning in his grave! :( (Not Krishna's grandad - I don't know if Hindu deities had grandparents tbf, I mean John Mills...)

Anyway -
wank.gif

Last edited:
Fortunately I had never heard of any of these characters, apart from braverman, until just now.

I won't post my memories from primary school which potentially relate as it would probably be fodder for paedos but all this kind of thing has always been around. It is tragic to see it weaponised.

My oldest is off to Trans Pride today - it's a shame I have to be worried about their safety there, knowing that popular discourse has made trans people the celebration of them seem like legitimate targets to the worst people.

Last edited:
I was recently reminded elsewhere that the singer out of Hurricane #1 tweeted 'fuck BLM'. And is an antivaxxer.

I'm so glad I'm not on Facebook now. It's full of fuckwits and I got sick of random things popping up on my feed because a friend commented on it.
Facebook is nearing its end days

Last edited:
My oldest is off to Trans Pride today - it's a sham I have to be worried about their safety there, knowing that popular discourse has made trans people the celebration of them seem like legitimate targets to the worst people.
Nasty bullying.

Exactly - so I'm not going to say to my kid 'Oh, don't go, bad people might do something'. Fuck them, they undoubtedly want to stop trans people existing in public. It's appalling.

It's like this nonsense about bonus holes. As if a hospital is going to use that term.
And even if they are it is with an individual trans or non binary person. And thus nothing to do with anyone bloody else.

I see the good news of a trans refuge opening

How long before the 'Why don't trans people just set up their own refuges?' crew start coming up with reasons that this is terribly misogynistic or something. :rolleyes:

At any rate, will be donating when I have moment.

Teachers in England will be required to grass up kids who are questioning their gender

Can't see this leading to transphobic parents abusing their children, oh no. Or otherwise the kids will keep their trans status a secret from everyone until they get out from under their transphobic parents (such as the freedom that comes with going to uni), who will subsequently whine about their children being "indoctrinated". This bullshit is straight out of the culture playbook of evil.

I haven't written off all parents. I take them case by case. But the idea that they always have their children's best interests at heart is a provable falsehood.
Don’t play on the train tracks or motorways etc?
For sure there’s abusive parents but I’d like to think most do have the best interests of their child at heart.

Don’t play on the train tracks or motorways etc?
For sure there’s abusive parents but I’d like to think most do have the best interests of their child at heart.

We'd all like to think it. Doesn't make it so.

And just having best interests at heart doesn't mean you've got a single fucking clue what you're doing. Many parents will choose to safeguard the best interests of their kids by filling their heads with poisonous shit about the gay and trans people who are out to get them.

We'd all like to think it. Doesn't make it so.

And just having best interests at heart doesn't mean you've got a single fucking clue what you're doing. Many parents will choose to safeguard the best interests of their kids by filling their heads with poisonous shit about the gay and trans people who are out to get them.
I’d support my child through whatever. But I’d hate to think that teachers felt they were better placed to have these conversations. Unlikely as I’m very close to my kid, but still…

Back
Top Bottom