Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transphobes gunning hard for 'paedophilia' angle all of a sudden

Daft as her getting taken in by "kids identifying as cats" quickly followed by "kids identifying as holograms" (yes, she really did fall for that) was, she's prompted Badenoch into demanding Ofsted inspect a school targeted by these rumours.

She's also now convinced that "furries" are an epedemic in schools.

At least she's moved on from "teachers showing kids how to use dildos so that they can go and have anal sex in the toilets" stories she was pushing a few weeks back.

It would be funny if she wasn't so influential.

People used to make jokes about gender studies now polemicists are calling for attacks on people teaching it.

It's horrifying to see how quickly things can change, all in order to help the political chances of some people. I saw Trump the other week at a speech say that the audience didn't care about trans issues till he made them and now they care about it more than other issues.

This would be hilarious if not so harmful: MSN

Yes, the Express claiming '1000s of teachers' are quitting because they are 'terrified' about kids 'identifying as cats' and so the teaching recruitment crisis is the fault of 'trans kids'. And still upholding the utterly discredited Rye story.

The awful thing is 1000s of old, voting people who don't have day to day contact with actual young people who can call this bullshit will believe it.

Yes, the Express claiming '1000s of teachers' are quitting because they are 'terrified' about kids 'identifying as cats' and so the teaching recruitment crisis is the fault of 'trans kids'. And still upholding the utterly discredited Rye story.

The awful thing is 1000s of old, voting people who don't have day to day contact with actual young people who can call this bullshit will believe it.
There's something just utterly perfect about the Express running a story about teachers quitting the profession because of trans/cat kids in the same week as real actual teachers in the real world are taking strike action over the actual, non-imaginary problem of their below-inflation pay offer. Really gets to the heart of the purpose this nonsense serves.
1688487367631.png

I've spent the last two weeks at work repeatedly explaining that cat children in schools isn't a thing.

And the thing is even when it's explained, the mood music of "things have gone way too far" has been set.

Last edited:
Problem is government, media and - sadly - lots of teachers think she's great. Lots and lots of schools are trying to model themselves on hers.
Michaela Community School is an 11–18 mixed, free secondary school and sixth form in Wembley, Greater London, England. It was established in September 2014 with Katharine Birbalsingh as headmistress and Suella Braverman as the first chair of governors.

Yuck.

Michaela Community School is an 11–18 mixed, free secondary school and sixth form in Wembley, Greater London, England. It was established in September 2014 with Katharine Birbalsingh as headmistress and Suella Braverman as the first chair of governors.

Yuck.
Cosplay vicar Calvin Robinson was a governor there.

Jordan Peterson has been a VIP guest there.

Was talking to a teacher the other day, he was pointing out how she seems like the most easily-wound-up teacher in the country, so classes at her school probably really are full of kids meowing for no other reason than they've found a very easy way to get a reaction.

Perhaps someone misunderstood a headline and thinks T-Levels stands for Trans-Levels

Although I would be a lot more keen on teaching them if they were.

Fucking Katherine Birbalsingh claiming she knows a kid who identifies as a hologram. That kid was trolling you, Katherine.

How the fuck is this woman a teacher?

Cosplay vicar Calvin Robinson was a governor there.

Jordan Peterson has been a VIP guest there.
I'd say that's a major safeguarding issue tbh, given Peterson's views on women (and I really hope this place isn't full of Peterson fans just itching to tell me that his quotes have been taken out of context). She's friendly with that arsewipe Zuby as well, though I don't know if he got an invite to Michaela.

I'd say that's a major safeguarding issue tbh, given Peterson's views on women (and I really hope this place isn't full of Peterson fans just itching to tell me that his quotes have been taken out of context). She's friendly with that arsewipe Zuby as well, though I don't know if he got an invite to Michaela.

The Ike & Tina "gif"?

Her gushing interview for Turning Point Uk?

She's a grift that keeps on giving.

I'm guessing at Michaela, they don't ever encourage kids to question anything or talk about bias in sources (which my GCSE History teacher rammed down our throats). After all, Birbalsingh's leading by example. Credulous idiot.

I can't remember exactly what Zuby's views on women are but they're not far off Andrew Tate's.

The context these days seems to be about 90% him telling guys to buck up and be more toxic-macho in between episodes of sobbing and obvious relapse. Tbh I'd almost feel sorry for him if he hadn't laid his bed using the wasted time, happiness and potential of so many other people.

Oh thank fuck.

I'm a Space fan and one of the band members is a huge Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro fan. Finding that out was fun. He even wrote a long angry message on my Facebook telling me how disgusted he was with me because a friend called Shapiro a white supremacist.

Oh thank fuck.

I'm a Space fan and one of the band members is a huge Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro fan. Finding that out was fun. He even wrote a long angry message on my Facebook telling me how disgusted he was with me because a friend called Shapiro a white supremacist.
What a world we live in. Trying to imagine other unlikely combos of largely-forgotten-90s-acts and far-right figures now. I'd be gutted if one of the Wonderstuff left an angry comment on my instagram cos one of my mates disliked Marine Le Pen.

Back
Top Bottom