Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tory UK EU Exit Referendum

Technically yes. But thats not what I mean as you a) know and b) can easily see from "Not trying to have a row, I know people here are sound".

Technically yes. But thats not what I mean as you a) know and b) can easily see from "Not trying to have a row, I know people here are sound".

So you need not be lining up with nazis; you could choose to line up with some of the sound people on here. This is why I said about needing a different way of choosing...the nazi thing doesn't really work.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

It pretty clearly strongly resembles both. Garage would probably be thinking of the 1979 poster, the one that he and us actually remember, but this will be even scarier because it's full of dark skinned people.

It pretty clearly strongly resembles both. Garage would probably be thinking of the 1979 poster, the one that he and us actually remember, but this will be even scarier because it's full of dark skinned people.
It still has a pretty much inverted message from that one. That one was dangling the spectre of the dole queue, as in 'that could be you joining them'. (oh the irony). This one is dangling the spectre of 'them' joining 'us'.

Have to say I'm with newbie and Coolfonz here.

Much as I respect and understand the left-Brexit arguments, and Kelvin Hopkins has for a long time been my favourite left-Labour dissident MP, I voted Remain.

And that was pretty much 98.9% to do with not lining myself with the immigration-obsessives dominating the UK-establishment Brexit campaign :mad:

Yes, I do also perfectly well know that the UK-estabishment Remain campaign isn't worth a fuck either ... :( :(

You tell me stalker?

That they feel abandoned, ignored, including by much of civil society and the left, i wait the organised left setting up food banks, new charities, social housing, etc.

That they feel abandoned, ignored, including by much of civil society and the left, i wait the organised left setting up food banks, new charities, social housing, etc.
and as if by magic it's another dig at the left.

food banks: have you never heard of food not bombs? social housing: have you not heard of the advisory service for squatters? "new charities"? :D you're a tory and no mistake, your only difference with that nefandous party being your objection to ids.

plenty of new charities for refugees, no problem with that, but you seem to have one?
wait a minute. one minute you want the left to set up new charities to ameliorate conditions for the working class, the next you start spouting on about charities for refugees. why is this?

wait a minute. one minute you want the left to set up new charities to ameliorate conditions for the working class, the next you start spouting on about charities for refugees. why is this?

because you have just decried the use of charities by the left, i just gave examples of new ones.

Back
Top Bottom