Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

the south atlantic industrial zone is 'go' (priti patel floated idea of sending asylum seekers to ascension island)

Priti Patel will introduce laws next week to enable the government to send asylum seekers abroad for processing as she opens talks with Denmark over sharing a centre in Africa.

The Nationality and Borders Bill will include a provision to create an offshore immigration processing centre for asylum seekers for the first time.

She's talking about sending them to Rwanda, a country made famous for its ethnic genocide. Also famous for being next door to the country Patel's parents left from as Idi Amin created 1000's of refugees who came to the UK to claim asylum...
Ah great. One of the most repressive states on earth. What could possibly go wrong?

I wonder how Rwandan exiles in the UK would feel about that?

Ray Campbell at Facebook says hello Pickman's model. Says he used to post a lot on Urban but I don't know under what name. He is the one who called for the Tories to go to South Georgia so he was listening to your nefarious plan.
the call may only come from lone voices in the wind at the moment, but the time is coming - and it will be here sooner than some think - when these few far-seeing folk are joined by many millions. this is not the beginning of the end - but it is the end of the beginning.

may only come from lone voices in the wind at the moment, but the time is coming - and it will be here sooner than some think - when these few far-seeing folk are joined by many millions. this is not the beginning of the end - but it is the end of the beginning.

Asking for a friend:

Is it possible that the Ministry of Prolatarian Justice might seek to use lesser offenders as staff at the penal/death colonies in the South Atlantic?

My friend asks because the Falklands would be an excellent staging and administrative support location for the South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands facilities, and it has excellent hillwalking and fishing opportunities, and a rather pleasant climate...

Yours, in a comradely spirit of self-denounciation etc....

Asking for a friend:

Is it possible that the Ministry of Prolatarian Justice might seek to use lesser offenders as staff at the penal/death colonies in the South Atlantic?

My friend asks because the Falklands would be an excellent staging and administrative support location for the South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands facilities, and it has excellent hillwalking and fishing opportunities, and a rather pleasant climate...

Yours, in a comradely spirit of self-denounciation etc....
there are not - nor will there be - death colonies in the south atlantic. the south atlantic industrial zone takes health and safety very seriously and complies with all relevant legislation. qualified personnel are always in demand in the saiz and any member of staff who wishes to take a group of former people on a 'yomp' across the falklands is welcome to as long as policies regarding rations and protective clothing are adhered to.

Back
Top Bottom