Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

Heard the beginning last night (first three wickets) and the end this morning (last three wickets). When I woke up I had to remind myself I hadn't dreamt up the opening - unbelievable! Can't wait until tonight to hear how we get on with the bat, I've had a big grin on my face all day :)

me too.:D

Decent total from the ockers considering that start..

Bet they're regretting dropping johnson though if for nothing else his batting

I understand Matthew Hayden's doorstop of an autobiography is similarly two-faced about verbal abuse on the field of play.

Well, given he's only averaged 13 with the bat since the two series against s.africa in 08/09 they probably felt someone who could bowl straight was more useful.

Decent total from the ockers considering that start..

yeah he looked really fucking dangerous in that painful 15 or so ball duck in Brisbane

Ricky Pointing is whining that Jimmy Anderson, Jimmy fucking Anderson, is playing his cricket too tough for him?

Its a bit like that opening spell from Harmison at Lords in 05, a moment when you suddenly really realise that this series is actually on for England, yeah everyone can have a shit day with the bat now and then, but Punters reaction is a sign of a team battling inner deamons. Jesus is Adelaide ever a baking hot hard unforgiving pitch when there are more cracks in your moral than the pitch.

the grim reality is all cyber friendships must cease during the ashes so its"GOOD MORNING BASTARDS"HOPE YOUR ALL FELLING SHITE:DIts gunna be 36cel at the ground today but it will be hotter at the crease when Douggy starts putting them thru your boys.Looking for a few early wickets and to wrap up the innings at tea:cool:

the grim reality is all cyber friendships must cease during the ashes so its"GOOD MORNING BASTARDS"HOPE YOUR ALL FELLING SHITE:DIts gunna be 36cel at the ground today but it will be hotter at the crease when Douggy starts putting them thru your boys.Looking for a few early wickets and to wrap up the innings at tea:cool:

I've had a big grin on my face all day, thanks. :D

you, sir are a cunt. an antipodean cunt. HA HA HA!!

It's interesting how different a game feels if you're bowling or batting. Last night was very exciting as we took the first three wickets, but if all goes well tonight it's going to be a more slow burn of the score racking up. Can't stay up too late tonight so will have to catch bits in my sleep and find out tomorrow morning how we did.

Michael Clarke is clearly not fit and should just accept it for the good of the team, he's looking so stiff at the crease. I thought Ponting was unlucky because he got a real good one first ball, god knows what him and Haddon were chuntering about at the end, he looks a very rattled man.
Personally I think it's as much a mental problem as anything to do with his back.

And the Anderson sledging thing is just a joke, I mean pot calling the kettle black Ricky. Dickhead

Personally I think it's as much a mental problem as anything to do with his back.

And the Anderson sledging thing is just a joke, I mean pot calling the kettle black Ricky. Dickhead
Gamesmanship surely,sledging is an intergral part of the game innit.Aussies were world champs at it and we were all proud of it:D

i am out in the desert about 50 miles from the Queensland/South Aust border.The TV shack is about 500 metres from the computer,gotta dash between the two to give you kuntz stick every wicket we taks.Should be fit by the end of your innings:D

Good ball, though. It moved back in. If he'd played it and missed, he may have survived an lb decision on height. Credit the bowler, though.

Couple of lovely boundaries from Trott. And Strauss still more of a captain's innings than Punter :D

Back
Top Bottom