Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

True, but Aussie conditions and the Kookie ball aren't as conducive to reverse swing as the Duke in England. I only saw the first session last night. Was Siddle reversing it appreciably later on?

I went to bed at 5 so didn't hear what the commentators had to say. But I suspect this is the case.

I went to bed at lunch but left the radio on. Weird fucking dreams ensued as a result. I don't think I could take a full two months of this, thank fuck I'm headin off to a country where cricket doesn't exist in a few days. It's worse than a crack habit

for up to date weather reports try bom.gov.au,click on queensland then brisbane radar.
maybe a light shower or two in the morning,might make the pitch a tad faster but we like that:D.We will probably declare tomorrow at stumps for 500-550:cool:
Keep Siddle in a cage overnight poking sticks thru the bars at him then let him loose at 10.30.Should be all over by tea.
"polishes crystal ball and returns it to cupboard next to Strauss voodoo doll"

for up to date weather reports try bom.gov.au,click on queensland then brisbane radar.
maybe a light shower or two in the morning,might make the pitch a tad faster but we like that:D.We will probably declare tomorrow at stumps for 500-550:cool:
Keep Siddle in a cage overnight poking sticks thru the bars at him then let him loose at 10.30.Should be all over by tea.
"polishes crystal ball and returns it to cupboard next to Strauss voodoo doll"

Voodoo doll or realdoll? :hmm:

Watson's looking good. Hmmm. I haven't rated him in the past. His technique seems to have improved – playing much straighter.

Back
Top Bottom