Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

Telegram putting another knife in....

Genuinely, I would fall off my chair if, in the end, the Telegraph doesn't come out for Reform.

What with their sister magazine, The Spectator, also putting the knife in, he's in serious trouble.

I doubt they will come out for Reform, but TBH I wouldn't be surprised if they did, this whole election is so bonkers. However, sticking the knife in like this, will probably tip more of their readers into switching to Reform anyway.

Well with Sunak's D-Day disaster farage must think its xmas come early. The Refukers and general gammons very much see Sunak as an agent of globalists/the global woke communist plot , not a "proper" conservative, an international banker rather a true patriot - and of course his ethnicity comes into play with this as well (citizen of nowhere and all dat) . Choosing to fuck off early from the D-Day commemoration to do some electioneering PR pretty much cements this image of him. The number of REfukers who arent keen on the tories and/or sunak but may have returend to the vermin cos of fear of starmer will now be much reduced. Farage will be punching that bruise relentlessly between now and polling day.
Its also displays his astonishing inablity to read the room, to understand other peoples feelings - witness his partidge-esque response last week to being pulled up on party gate whilst people couldnt vist dying loved ones ("ah yes! covid! that was when i helped everyone with furlough! ") Bascially a sociopath (another one) .

We shall go on to the end, we shall outrage flagshaggers in France, we shall pratfall about migration on the seas and oceans, we shall waffle with falling confidence and and growing amounts of hot air, we shall privatise our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fall over on the beaches, we shall be barely comprehensible on the chat shows, we shall be mocked in the fields and in the streets, we shall get lost in the hills; we shall basically surrender because let's be honest, it's all a bit of a done deal now and ffs it even rained on my expensive suit while I was announcing the rotten thing ...

I wonder how are the Daily mail/express going to spin this? - WW2 and our heoric role in it is pretty much their religion. All out for nigel?
very quietly. The Mail (online at least) barely mentions the election on the front page. Its less important than the Duke of Westminsters wedding, Michael Mosley disappearing and various women in underwear.

Surely those troops are heading towards france though? Plus not sure if you noticed but it's a tommy robinson tweet.

That's the joke - that Yaxley-Lennon is showing his true colours, that the people he respects most are those brave SS soldiers who charged down from the Atlantic Wall to beat off the Armies of Woke who threatened that Homeland of the Righteous.

That's the joke - that Yaxley-Lennon is showing his true colours, that the people he respects most are those brave SS soldiers who charged down from the Atlantic Wall to beat off the Armies of Woke who threatened that Homeland of the Righteous.
Ok. I assumed it was allied troops leaving the uk in the picture not germans on the french side.

It’s so bloody obvious Sunk wants out.
He’s just missed the best opportunity of his campaign to bolster the pensioner vote. Astounding.
A spoilt brat with no allegiance to anyone but himself.
It’s the beginning of the end..
Or was that last week.

Back
Top Bottom