Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

I liked that because it then looks like you're agreeing with me. I have no idea what it actually says though :)
I read it twice and thought a third time would only depress me when I realised I don't get it, and I'm actually a thick grammerless twat.
Someone is going to pick that apart aren't they? I can put commas were I fucking like.

What about it?
I remember hearing stories from my late grandmother, born in Onllwyn, moving here because her husband needed work on the railways. She bitterly regretted losing what little Welsh she knew (though telling us to eistedd i lawr as naughty grandchildren never left her).

I always seemed to have a 'thing' for Welsh as a child. Sometimes she was convinced that her husband lived through me, in a way, with my love of finding S4C on the TV and the like.

Noticed on that photo the "p" and "b" mutation on 'gorsaf bleidleisio' and 'papur pleidleisio'. Seemed good timing on a brief discussion on grammar to post it from Xitter to here.

Could we see a lot of recounts
Really interesting question; my guess is there will be some but not a huge amount given the swings likely. Think Rishi’s seat is the kind of one that if Labour win it will be a small majority that could justify a recount?

Daleks at polling stations.

Who knew Daleks had been enfranchised?

GRnuoq0XsAAhDDN

I was talking about the post on here, and that 8% that’s millions of people. I know we’ve established data and numbers aren’t your thing but they still matter…
the post you made... saying "It actually isn’t, it shows the public are far more reasonable than the Tory shit posting machine would have anyone believe."

which everyone knew, because thats why the tories are doing shit in the polls.

Back
Top Bottom