Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

This debate is making me fucking angry, and the audience clapping Sunak's mendacity and starmer's total ineptitude is concerning and depressing. Fuck the lot of them, if Sunak turns this around I will build a boat and sail somewhere. I have no idea where, this country is a fucking nightmare. Bollocks and woe

I quite admire the ability to not answer a direct question - it's a real skill, I couldn't do it.

You could. They are all trained, incidentally by an organization set up by John Bercow, who himself had benefited from previous training but thought he could do it better.

I'm sure Labour have similar media training.

I don't think you could pay me a hundred quid to watch those two in a TV debate and I could really use a hundred quid.

Mostly I don't think I could stand to suffer through the pretence that the outcome of this election, and the replacement of one morally bankrupt nonentity with another, wasn't a foregone conclusion. And it's the very nothingness of these two, their refusal to even pretend to offer working people anything besides an indefinite period of dragging themselves through life by their fingernails, that's leaving so much room for Farage and worse.

Turned on the debate for about four seconds, it was Rat Boy saying 'sex means biological sex, and that's how you protect female only spaces' while the audience clapped along like seals begging for mackerel. Fuck my life.

As always I hope our GC contingent on here are proud of being used as a last-ditch dog whistle by a dying government. Hope they're enjoying the fact that their sad little hobby horse of shame and shit is giving Sunak one final chance to spit in the eye of basic fucking decency.

It seems cheap and easy to say 'biased audience" but it's either that or these people are terminally brainwashed by right wing talking points

I can't get past the fucker with his condescending ' right'.
The presenter is just letting sunak shout over kid starver. I'd rather listen to the protesters.
Who knew one of their mum's was a 'struggling pharmacist' and the other one was a fucking belting crown prosecutor.
Wank, utter fucking wank.

What’s that quote about seeing the skull beneath the skin.
Watching Sunak tonight and the frequent revelations of nastiness he is revealing makes me think even more what a cunt he is.
Yeah Starmer is whatever, but Sunak is a genuine paid up fully committed Prince of Darkness.
Sunk has everything he ever wanted except an Eton education. The poor little spoilt cunt gets tetchy because of that.

Back
Top Bottom