Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

What happens if LibDems and the Tories get the same number of seats? Do Embarassing Dad and whoever gets the short straw to replace Sevenbins do the LOTO role as a job share? Or do they have to flip a coin for it? I'm guessing there's no precedence for this.

What happens if LibDems and the Tories get the same number of seats? Do Embarassing Dad and whoever gets the short straw to replace Sevenbins do the LOTO role as a job share? Or do they have to flip a coin for it? I'm guessing there's no precedence for this.

Up to the Speaker’s discretion. There would definitely have to be an Opposition. I reckon there would be some incentives to defect on various sides before it was sorted for good.

Up to the Speaker’s discretion. There would definitely have to be an Opposition. I reckon there would be some incentives to defect on various sides before it was sorted for good.
Current poll of polls on Electoral Calculus has LibDems get 71 seats against the Tories 60 however predicting Frog Lord and his rascals getting 19 seats. I think this is probably extreme and still expect the Tories to come in at least a few seats ahead of the LibDems but if this comes true it's going to be interesting few days post-election.

Little fun note in the MRP report here.

Screenshot_20240627_052342.jpg
So all that change of Labour and it actually may get Starmer a million fewer votes, but it's going to be a thumping majority because the Tories have imploded and Reform are splitting their vote

Back
Top Bottom