Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2023

Could have driven a bus through that hole in England's defence - looked like Farrell’s space

Huw Jones punishes England again

Reactions: Ax^
Yeah presumably Kevin Sinfield has a lot of work to do. Liked the attack play so far, very Harlequins like

Both Sir Clive Knobhead and Jonny mispronouncing England player names. Luckily Geech is on hand to be the voice of sanity

Biased post alert: England don't deserve a bonus point here. Would love Scotland to get a final try.

Great game to watch. I’m not expecting England to be that good this year so don’t mind the loss particularly.

An exciting attacking performance at times, but a lot of it lost when Dombrandt and JVP came off. Defence a total horror show

🤷‍♀️ maybe so, it's not something I gaf about because I think on the whole it doesn't influence the ref's decision. Maybe the Sexton factor made a difference, but more his reputation* rather than the rolling around. The decision making process was about body position and movement control vs intent. They should have been judged equally imo.

*he'll be playing on a 'is this his last game' advantage for a while now I reckon.

Eta: I guess what I'm saying is, I was talking about the ref not the players.
The sexton one was a shoulder to the head, the difference between a yellow and a red was that sexton was crouched down and Williams was absorbing the tackle.
For the kick he had loads of time to dodge the jumper, he took a bit of contact and went down like he was shot.

Back
Top Bottom