Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2023

What a rabble. The last thing we needed was for front line players such as Biggar and Faletau to be churning out utter shite in the way they are. Ireland executing a simple game plan beautifully and we're just wilting.

Reactions: Ax^
What a rabble. The last thing we needed was for front line players such as Biggar and Faletau to be churning out utter shite in the way they are. Ireland executing a simple game plan beautifully and we're just wilting.
Think Gatland’s old favourites are part of the problem tbh

Reactions: Ax^
think even the ireland player were trying to give wales something to take away from that half not kicking into touch after the bell and giving them the last run

dude i've been supporting wales since the 20 minute of the match and i'm an irish fan

wanted a test today not a romp

Reminds me of England vs New Zealand this game. Wales getting into the oppo 22 but coughing it up when there’s a chance of scoring

Could be a comeback!

half messing but more

fetchimage

Italy must be getting excited against their game with Wales based on the first half performance

Wales so wasteful. Had a lot of ball but so many coach killers. Shit set piece and coughing ball up when attacking

Rio Dyer looks lively, as does Tomos Williams. Biggar is such a negative 10, far too deep and preventing using the width.

Wales so wasteful. Had a lot of ball but so many coach killers. Shit set piece and coughing ball up when attacking

Rio Dyer looks lively, as does Tomos Williams. Biggar is such a negative 10, far too deep and preventing using the width.
Hawkins has been our best player.

Back
Top Bottom