Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

Thread of tweets by Kris Griffiths of lesser knownFarage untruths
I followed Nigel Farage on and off for 10 years.

When all's said and done about his standing in Clacton, milkshake incident etc, he remains at the end of the day one of the most repugnant shameless liars in UK history.

Some of his standout lesser-known lies I've compiled FTR

According to Essex Police, Victoria Thomas-Bowen (above), 25, will appear at Colchester Magistrates' Court on Tuesday 2 July 2024 to answer charges of assault by beating and criminal damage.

FAO the next milkshake assailant: If you’re going to get done for ‘assault by beating’ for lobbing a milkshake, you might as well just lamp the cunt for the same outcome.

He’s basically the mirror image of gorgeous george😱 just swap Immigration for Gaza. Though George actually puts the work in. Toad is lazy fortunately

Someone chucked a half brick at him and was arrested on the spot, apparently. Not really in the lighthearted tradition of milkshakes or eggs.

Edit: as Cesare says, the brick was later found to be a small quantity of wet cement followed by a paper cup.

Last edited:
More in the tradition of brickbats, stones, having to flee from a pub by the back window before you get beat up (which politico of yesteryear was this trivia fans? I can't recall, brain says lloyd george but seems unlikely)

Throwing cement at people isn't a good thing. I notice Nigel is avoiding some interviews now, I assume as to not talk about the guy who supports Hitler and not giving women benefits.

85969705-13517395-image-a-71_1718107018313.jpg

(Source: As stated in image)

85968765-13517395-image-a-52_1718105707399.jpg

85968767-13517395-image-m-51_1718105687684.jpg

abc86e30-27e8-11ef-b0c1-85d9ceb9fef8.jpg

(Source: PA)

South Yorkshire Police said: “We have arrested a 28-year-old man on suspicion of public order offences following disorder in Barnsley town centre today.

“It is believed that the man threw objects from a nearby construction area.

“A suspect was quickly detained and remains in police custody.”

Throwing cement at people isn't a good thing. I notice Nigel is avoiding some interviews now, I assume as to not talk about the guy who supports Hitler and not giving women benefits.

"Reform UK leader Nigel Farage's BBC grilling has been delayed after a diary mix-up.

The BBC Panorama special with the former Ukip leader and the broadcaster Nick Robinson was originally scheduled for 10.40pm tonight. But the showdown will now be rescheduled for a later date."

Maybe the timely "diary mix-up" is not such a surprise:

Nigel Farage's BBC Panorama grilling cancelled at last minute over 'confusion'

Wet cement can be a kind of milkshake if you're not a coward. Also I reckon the hardness ratio of people in Barnsley to people in Clapton or whatever that place in the south is called is probably similar to the hardness ratio of wet cement to milkshake, so scientifically speaking it's not actually any ruder if you adjust it by local standards.

Wet cement can be a kind of milkshake if you're not a coward. Also I reckon the hardness ratio of people in Barnsley to people in Clapton or whatever that place in the south is called is probably similar to the hardness ratio of wet cement to milkshake, so scientifically speaking it's not actually any ruder if you adjust it by local standards.
it could become part of an annual folk tradition like Cooper's Hill cheese rolling or that gurning competition in wherever it is in Cumbria - The Barnsley Cement Chucking Fete or the Clacton Milkshake Charivari?

2 questions.
1 Will he make it through to election day without suffering an injury, serious or not ?
2. Do I give a fuck ?

Back
Top Bottom