Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

The stupidity count is high today. There are people looking at photos of a moment’s instance and crediting the people in the background as reacting to that split second with applause and smiles.
There are also people who appear to think all young blonde women look the same.
And for what reason? My flabber is ghasted

Ma milkshake hits the face of farage
And ya'll jsut jeealous of moi!
How I curved it like a banana!

Cold War Steve

447478479_10159462123501986_7623967292604068419_n.jpg

I'm proud of that girl who chucked the milkshake at Farage today. It appears there is hope for the younger generations.

Being curious I wanted to know how many drinks have been thrown at Nigel Farage to-date. Being lazy I asked ChatGPT 'how many drinks have been thrown at Nigel Farage? and what flavour where they?' and it replied with:
Nigel Farage has had multiple drinks thrown at him over the years. Here's a detailed list of known incidents, including flavors where possible:

1. May 20, 2019 - In Newcastle, Farage was hit with a Five Guys banana and salted caramel milkshake during a Brexit Party campaign event.

2. May 20, 2019 - On the same day in Newcastle, another incident involved a vanilla milkshake, also by Five Guys.

3. May 1, 2019 - In Edinburgh, a strawberry milkshake was thrown at Farage.

4. June 4, 2024 - Today, Farage was hit with another banana milkshake during an event.

Farage's frequent targeting with milkshakes has made him a notable figure in the trend of "milkshaking," which is a form of protest against far-right politicians. These incidents have sparked debates about the limits of protest and the use of such methods against public figures.
It also mentioned:
Farage was hit by a soft drink during a Brexit Party rally in Wakefield. The specifics of the drink were not detailed.
Is that really all? I could have sworn the count was higher?

I'm proud of that girl who chucked the milkshake at Farage today. It appears there is hope for the younger generations.

Being curious I wanted to know how many drinks have been thrown at Nigel Farage to-date. Being lazy I asked ChatGPT 'how many drinks have been thrown at Nigel Farage? and what flavour where they?' and it replied with:

It also mentioned:

Has he ever had multiple drinks thrown over him, or is it just one at a time?

It also mentioned:

It also mentioned:

Any eggs thrown at him? :hmm: that used to be the projectile of choice for politos :thumbs:

The news have predictably dug out pictures of her in skimpy outfits. Call me cynical but I have a feeling this is a publicity stunt after all just not one orchestrated by Farage.

View attachment 427488

The Mails description here and the 33 photo gallery is a perfect example of their ability to get clicks and work their readership into a hatewank about the sexy lefty 😁
I think the Jeremy Corbyn angle really is desperately stretching the point where there is not even a point to be stretched tbh

Back
Top Bottom