Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

There are two situations here. Either that Toad faced prick has somehow got hold of a genuine internal document in which people who work at Coutts call him those things, and that is quite funny. Or he has written that himself and called himself those things which, let's face it, is funnier.

Oh, or somebody has (presumably) sold him a fake document calling him those things, which he is now outragedly hawking to whoever will listen.

Either way it's hilarious.

There are two situations here. Either that Toad faced prick has somehow got hold of a genuine internal document in which people who work at Coutts call him those things, and that is quite funny. Or he has written that himself and called himself those things which, let's face it, is funnier.

Oh, or somebody has (presumably) sold him a fake document calling him those things, which he is now outragedly hawking to whoever will listen.

Either way it's hilarious.
He's probably made a data protection request and got everything on his file.

It's perhaps not absurd to idly speculate that something that happens in one place on earth might one day happen somewhere else.

What is absurd is suggesting that NF's experience with Coutts might represent the opening of some sort of hellmouth.
Of course....

we don't know for certain what the reason is he had been denied an account, or how many. If it is true that him and others are denied accounts for non illegal political positions then that is I hope we agree out of order.

I thought it unlikely that was why but this document now makes me more suspicious. It would be good to know for certain what is happening

aq4x8khsl4ab1.jpg

no it having a dig at anyone but don't fall for the right wing wankers type of shite about what about a safe space for us

they are hateful bastards who would take away as many rights.as they could if the had the power

also watch the state's playing the victim has been a game plan for years. what about the silent white majority shite

"if they can come after us what will they do to you!!"

fuck off already

/rant off

So, I'm watching Farage. I know it's a wrong thing to do, but what else is there to do while I'm waiting for Dan Wooton to come on.

I'll have something to say in a bit...

After the ads, he's going to be talking about how some communities are taking advantage of our blasphemy laws.

But we don't have blasphemy laws anymore.

So, most of Farage's show was pretty mesmerising and it was all about the Coutts dossier. Well, nominally all about that. Hardly any of the dossier was read out, mentioned or talked about. So the show was mostly about Nigel talking.

There seems possibly to be a bit of truth in what Farage is saying. But it's also pretty obvious that he's misrepresenting it quite a bit, reading between the lines.

Reactions: Ax^
So Farage was due to become debanked because he had paid off his mortgage and had less that £3 million in his current account. That automatically triggers the debanking.

But there's then a sort of reprieve panel that can stop the process if there are extenuating circumstances. One of the things he has is an extract from the minutes of that meeting.

I still can't quite believe that it's genuine but if so, please let him sue them for libel. Perfect if he's the one who's let us know about this, too.

So we get a very small number of quotes from the meeting, which are negative about him. The details aren't that important. The sort of thing you would expect in any meeting asked to discuss NF and a lot milder than if I'd been in it.

The crucial thing is that these seem to be mainly things that people are recorded as having said in the meeting, rather than the reason a particular decision has been made.

All the same, it does look like you can at least say that the bank took into account what a shitstain Farage is as part of it's review process, even if that wasn't the actual reason for the decision (which is really that he is too poor for them).

The thing about blasphemy laws turned out not to be about blasphemy laws. Although it's not clear what is was about. It ended with the conclusion, courtesy of Nigel's think-tank guest, that we really should be monitoring every address in the UK with links to Pakistan.

Think it's a bit further to the right than a lot of people might realise, this GB News.

Last edited:
So Farage was due to become debanked because he had paid off his mortgage and had less that £3 million in his current account. That automatically triggers the debanking.

But there's then a sort of reprieve panel that can stop the process if there are extenuating circumstances. One of the things he has is an extract from the minutes of that meeting.
Agreed. The debunking thing though (as a political band wagon) started with the truckers in Canada. Can did happen there though tbf to Trudeau he was in a fight with Canada's leading anti terrorism expert whom had come out against mandatory vaccines

" if this situation is left unchecked, we will sleepwalk towards a China-style social credit system in which only those with the ‘correct’ views are allowed to fully participate in society.”
is a fair point and absolutely a possible future for us all

It should be possible to oppose Farage without needing to appear to defend posh wanker bank, Coutts. The bank already excludes millions of people who aren’t rich so forgive me if I fail to take their ‘inclusion’ agenda seriously.

As you suggest, given that Coutts is part publicly owned (40% iirc) then it should be very careful before deciding that it has the right to decide who can and who can’t have an account. Whilst none of us will have an account with them many will with their owners, Natwest who presumably also think they can vet people’s politics.

It should be possible to oppose Farage without needing to appear to defend posh wanker bank, Coutts. The bank already excludes millions of people who aren’t rich so forgive me if I fail to take their ‘inclusion’ agenda seriously.

As you suggest, given that Coutts is part publicly owned (40% iirc) then it should be very careful before deciding that it has the right to decide who can and who can’t have an account. Whilst none of us will have an account with them many will with their owners, Natwest who presumably also think they can vet people’s politics.
yeah ive slept on it and fuck them all

-if it comes to pass that political background does effect the ability to have a bank account then theres every reason to expect dissidents from the left will be on that list in the future, and thats where my worries are coming from. its still not clear the full truth of this situation

yeah ive slept on it and fuck them all

-if it comes to pass that political background does effect the ability to have a bank account then theres every reason to expect dissidents from the left will be on that list in the future, and thats where my worries are coming from. its still not clear the full truth of this situation

It used to be the case that you'd have warn those anti-fascists who were imploring the police to arrest/engage/put under surveillance fascists or cheering them on when they did that what they did to their side today they'd do to us tomorrow.

In 2023 its the same warning but this time the liberal left are cheering on the bankers of the rich....

Back
Top Bottom