Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

That twitter feed is pretty special. Up the spout and round the u-bend.

This is why I can't handle twatter. The pub bore/eccentric talks bollocks and gets hundreds of retweets.

Farage, this is your core constituency. A twatbag of dodgy twats. Please just fuck off with whatever you have grifted and die in a Florida condo or something. Maybe Trump will let you sleep in his bathroom.

I became amazingly drunk a few months back and mistook a gathering of reform UK party members for the reclaim party. Long story short I have had the pleasure of insulting nearly all of these folks with the assumption they were neo fascist foxites rather than wannabe faragists.

stitching him up he'd take money from satan himself if offered it

let him fuck off to Belarus

they close my bank account is that him admitting that he has not got enough cash to open a offshore account and needs donations the prick

reviewing it is just the latest in a line of ring wing fuck trying to play themselve off as a targeted minority

see l fox has joined the campaign the poor lives of the rich racist middle aged men the world is against them

Suspected as much

Link from that article...

Also said life without bank account impossible (his deadline already passed) then said he's away at the moment on holiday

On R4 now, Farage is saying he's got LOADSAMONEY!

(He won't say how much he's got but it's LOADS. Apparently. 🤣)
Well it's clearly less than £3m or Coutts wouldn't have given him the push, The thing about the Froglord he was/is a one trick pony and that trick was Leave The EU.
OK we've left it, you're redundant now Nige off you toddle.

In case you'd forgotten ...

There was a thing during the Brexit campaign where a wheel came off Farage's car in France and he claimed the mechanic had been absolutely certain it had been sabotaged. This was major news for a day.

Later, the mechanic was interviewed and said he had tried to explain to Farage that whoever had changed his tyres didn't put the nuts back on properly, but he hadn't been able to get past the language barrier.

Last edited:
So for a car analogy. He can no longer afford to own and maintain a Bentley, and in his mind, he has been banned by Bentley from owning one and is no longer allowed to drive.
But nothing stops him from getting a 20-year Ford Fiesta apart from being a frog-faced egotist.

Back
Top Bottom