Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

think his ties to Russia had a bigger play that farrage is letting on

Coutts like Barclays and RBS going investigated quite heavily for laundering money back in the late teens

There are two situations here. Either that Toad faced prick has somehow got hold of a genuine internal document in which people who work at Coutts call him those things, and that is quite funny. Or he has written that himself and called himself those things which, let's face it, is funnier.
Either way he's already got his support base riled up and screaming foul, that's all that matters cause the truth doesn't to them Nige- man of the people is being persecuted by the establishment, blah blah blah is all they'll believe. They won't for one minute stop to question anything nor consider if he's been part of the establishment. The man is one hell of a grifter and all round odious thundercunt.

I still can't quite believe that it's genuine but if so, please let him sue them for libel. Perfect if he's the one who's let us know about this, too.

I'm a bit surprised that they'd use the term 'grifter' in an official document. Also, what fucking values does Coutts have apart from money? But I can see them claiming to have some.

you do remember this is Nigel we are talking about he is not a paragon of honesty
i do remember, and my first reaction was not to trust him, but the document he has presented is explicit. So Coutts briefed the press and lied in so doing, saying it wasn't political and it clearly was. Okay fuck Coutts, who cares. But if other banks are following the lead and presumably have similiar information then thats not just a status bank protecting its status.

as i keep saying we dont yet have the full picture
how wide spread is this?
what is the information network that banks share?
what are the policies red lines on not giving an account?
who sets them? who implements them?
how many others have been denied?

i do remember, and my first reaction was not to trust him, but the document he has presented is explicit. So Coutts briefed the press and lied in so doing, saying it wasn't political and it clearly was. Okay fuck Coutts, who cares. But if other banks are following the lead and presumably have similiar information then thats not just a status bank protecting its status.

as i keep saying we dont yet have the full picture
how wide spread is this?
what is the information network that banks share?
what are the policies red lines on not giving an account?
who sets them? who implements them?
how many others have been denied?

the information act that Nigel is selectively quote is from a meeting after he lost his bank account

he cherry picking stuff to suit his narrative so its about as believe as the rest of his rhetoric

the information act that Nigel is selectively quote is from a meeting after he lost his bank account

he cherry picking stuff to suit his narrative so its about as believe as the rest of his rhetoric
i disagree, theres a bit in there that explicitly says why they want him gone once his mortgage thing runs out
i cant be arsed talking about this anymore though :) lets see what else happens in the near future, no doubt more info will come out

I'll be wait with baited breath to see if more hateful cunta start to complaint about losing access service's because of free market enterprise and market image

the poor out down people they really are

i disagree, theres a bit in there that explicitly says why they want him gone once his mortgage thing runs out

Yes. You need seven-figure business with Coutts in order to be allowed a current account. For Farage, that was his mortgage. But that part is just their rules.

• Love
Reactions: Ax^

Coutts are an ethical B Corporation

7g3a7o1hwz7b1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom