Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

New age cosmic hippies and the far right

Repetitious maybe but we know hippies are mostly cunts. Or hippy attitudes when seriously folowed by adults are prone to what peple might call, a large amount of cuntitude. Petty minded, selfish, flabby interlectual, starry eye'd, misanthropic tantrom throwing wank. It's not an argument with much finnesse. But it's not seriously refutable.

Hippies FFS.

I can't really understand what you're saying. Are you claiming that because there's nothing down for lots of youth in today's society that they're rejecting this society in the way that hippies did (while reaping its benefits)? Because if that's the case nothing could be further from the truth.

What do phrases like 'the lack of progress industrial society was making' actually mean?

Not in the same way, I was saying that it possibly comes from the same place. Although very different expressions of different situations, you could argue that both are nihilistic reactions to what they perceive as hopeless situations relating to the disconnection between expectations and reality (both their expectations of society and society's expectations of them)

Have you ever seen butchers display anything remotely resembling emotion, vulnerability or remorse?

Maybe if you lot got a good shafting up your root chakra you might be a bit nicer

24.-Back-of-Root-Chakra.jpg

Repetitious maybe but we know hippies are mostly cunts. Or hippy attitudes when seriously folowed by adults are prone to what peple might call, a large amount of cuntitude. Petty minded, selfish, flabby interlectual, starry eye'd, misanthropic tantrom throwing wank. It's not an argument with much finnesse. But it's not seriously refutable.

Hippies FFS.
you become that which you hate the most.....

What's unusual about it anyway? I don't particularly like anybody and nobody likes me.

Personally, I'm totally neutral about you. You can be argumentative, but that's what boards are about. But you do it without being mean-spirited or personal about it.

Without some sort of debate, all we'd be left with is reports of fires in the neighborhood and tofu recipes.

Hippies FFS.

You know the main difference between a twenty year old hippie, and a fifty year old ex-hippie?

Thirty years of life.

Hippie ideals failed. It might be that the nature of life means that they can never work.
They tried. They failed. If you want to crow about that and somehow feel superior, go ahead.

The fact that what they wanted couldn't succeed, doesn't seem like something to feel smug or satisfied about.

I would gladly firebomb all of those fuckers.

Because they're different from you?

A new generation of reactionary conservatism: it's finally come full circle. :)

Back when we were 'hippies', the reactionary bigoted straight people used to say much the same thing. At times they would grab people in the street and forcibly cut their hair. Plus ca change...

Because they're different from you?

A new generation of reactionary conservatism: it's finally come full circle. :)

Thick fucking Vancouver hippy dipshit cunt. :)*

* smiley face is to illustrate to you that I'm not angry or need to 'chill out' (the sort of idiocy you usually display). I'm perfectly relaxed, I just think people like you and hippy scum are cunts. Have a nice saturday dickhead.

Thick fucking Vancouver hippy dipshit cunt. :)*

* smiley face is to illustrate to you that I'm not angry or need to 'chill out' (the sort of idiocy you usually display). I'm perfectly relaxed, I just think people like you and hippy scum are cunts. Have a nice saturday dickhead.

...and you want to kill them.

Yep, it's hippies are the cunts. :D

Back
Top Bottom