Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

New age cosmic hippies and the far right

For a long time now I've not been able to understand those who get angry or personal about people having a different or opposing political viewpoint. It's understandable in your teens and twenties, but by the time people get to their forties they ought to have realised that the world will never look like they'd prefer it to, no matter what happens.

I realised a long time ago that everybody is wrong about everything except me and that I can't do anything about it.

A lot of people here are in their teens and twenties. There are a few angry, bitter forty-year-olds as well. :)

if you take any old hyperbole you read on a message board seriously maybe you need catch a reality check?

I don't think you would take a deer rifle there and start shooting. But I think your first impulse on watching it, is revealed in the manner in which you chose to 'joke' about it.

These are mini-Yorkshire puddings. Each is stuffed with pulled pork. And, imagine my delighted surprise to discover that there was still some leftover roast chicken in the refrigerator. Perfect rainy-day Sunday food!

Back
Top Bottom