Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Have you had your booster jab (jag) ?

Have you ? Please change votes when you do ...

• Not yet

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • Yes - Pfizer

Votes: 169 59.7%
  • Yes - Moderna

Votes: 78 27.6%
  • Yes - Oxford / Astra Zenicac

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Yes - other vaccine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not having one

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • comedy option ...

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I said it hasn't been 6 months since 2nd jab, it's too soon, I just though I'd get it early as news seemed to imply uptake has been slow and there's no harm having it 5 months after 2nd jab.

The suggestion of reducing the gap to 5 months hasn't been approved yet.

Had ours yesterday in the vaccine bus. Parked in Colchester Tesco carpark. This bus parks each day at various locations in north Essex & south Suffolk. It is a walk in service no appointment needed. I found out about it last week from a poster on a shop door. Search online & details of its locations can be found on NHS website. Booster jabs were available along with first or second vacs for younger people. There was quite a queue of mostly pensioners. We queued for about half hr. Very efficient our details were taken by operatives with tablets as we queued.

I suppose we would have eventually been called but because of this we got our boosters exactly 6 months to the day since the second jabs. Feeling rough this morning but that’s expected.

The nhs texted me to sort out a booster jab with my GP but the vm for my gps surgery says they aren’t sorting out jabs :hmm:

Looking at yesterday's update on the beeb (today's isn't out, yet at 17:15

Around 5 million total booster / third jabs have been administered.
4.5 in England, around 0.5 in Scotland & NI, Wales hasn't published any figures.

Top tip. Don't book your booster for a Friday when you have weekend plans 😬

My reactions to the two previous doses mean that I'm not going to plan anything for several days, just in case ... when I eventually get mine. I had AZ for those first two, OH had pfizer, about a week before mine ... so no idea what we'll be getting.

My additional jab is tomorrow. Getting slightly anxious. I felt off after jab 1, felt rotten after jab 2 and had tinnitus for 2 months afterwards. Just hoping jab 3 wont be a problem. And hoping I get Pfizer
It will almost certainly be Pfizer, even if you had AZ before :)

Everyone reacts differently of course. All my family and many colleagues have had their booster in the last two weeks. Apart from a couple of sore arms and a bit of tiredness all have been better that after the first two.

It will almost certainly be Pfizer, even if you had AZ before :)

Everyone reacts differently of course. All my family and many colleagues have had their booster in the last two weeks. Apart from a couple of sore arms and a bit of tiredness all have been better that after the first two.

👍that's encouraging.. 🙂
They're only using Pfizer and Moderna here for the extra jabs. Hopefully it'll be pfizer..

Back
Top Bottom