Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Have you had your booster jab (jag) ?

Have you ? Please change votes when you do ...

• Not yet

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • Yes - Pfizer

Votes: 169 59.7%
  • Yes - Moderna

Votes: 78 27.6%
  • Yes - Oxford / Astra Zenicac

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Yes - other vaccine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not having one

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • comedy option ...

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the Moderna one this morning (Astras initially back in April) , its now called spike me , or something ???? . no pain , but now feeling a bit zonked out , early night tonight , methinks , just happy to get it done .

It's probably going to be an annual event , maybe they could combine it with the flu jab ....

I wonder if my vast bulk helps ... that said, though not even really uncomfortable I can still sometimes feel the injection site 4 weeks on when I lie on it....
Nearly 2 weeks on from mine and I can still feel it. Was itching quite bad at site but calmed down now.

Moderna yesterday after 2x Pfizer this summer. 275k done at the vaccination centre since May.

No side effects. Main issue was convincing them my heavy sweating wasn’t because I was ill, but because of medication plus wearing a mask.

Was booked in for 23rd at a medical centre several miles away. Phone call this morning from my docs (three minutes away on foot), walk in boosters today, was there, boosted and back in 30 mins. Pfizer. Least painful jab so far, hardly felt it, and I have no tolerance to any pain lol

I had pfizer booster yesterday morning at my health centre that has started doing jabs. Very quick. Had to wait 15 mins sat in the car afterwards. Seems like my previous appt for the 30th at the big local vaccine centre has been automatically cancelled too.

Sore arm the past day, bit painful last night to sleep on but not as bad as the first time. Felt quite good mostly although a bit weird and quite tired yesterday evening so I conked out for a few hours. Still managed to sleep well though.

feel kinda crap today, aches and pains all round and sore head. not noticeably got a fever.

trying to decide whether to go back to bed (and whether this might be an excuse to take an unplanned day off work tomorrow)

Just had Pfizer booster in the basement of Lancaster town hall. The medic told me to wait 15 mins before cycling home but it was cold, so I didn't.

Last edited:
Had mine yesterday. Feel a bit rough today, but sadly that's the hangover, we stopped to get them on the way out for the evening. Arm's a tiny bit sore, but my partner says hers really hurts.

Had mine on wednesday, moderna, tastes nicer than az , sore arm still and a bit of a headache but no tiredness.

Back
Top Bottom