Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Have you had the SECOND covid jab yet?

Have you had your SECOND jab yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had my second AZ yesterday. Had a couple of hours chills and feeling weird. That's it. Marvelous :D:D

Now, which other thread do I need to post on ?:p
This one. Better vote quickly or planetgeli will get mad.

Reactions: izz
This one. Better vote quickly or planetgeli will get mad.

That's the wrong thread. Izz already posted there eons ago.

Can't believe I'm doing his job for him. :facepalm:

Badly.

I just can't get the staff.

had mine just now. it got pushed forwards by 2 weeks... all as easy as pie, once again.

the needle doesn't even to seem to even hurt, not compared to tetanus or a blood test!

Because blood tests are a thicker needle that go into the vein, the vaccine you just had was a thin needle that goes into a thick muscle area. IME lots of needle fear is down to people having had a painful blood test and not realizing the difference between that and an IM (intramuscular) injection.

Got my second AZ/oxford about half an hour ago. Organised by text at the end of last week, actually it was the day after OH got their second jab.

Skinny arms, so it hurts a bit - I think the doc went a bit higher up than the middle of my deltoid. Also got warning about clot risk / symptoms - a headache that gets worse & doesn't respond to painkillers. Now, where's the asprin ...

Suggestion that boosters from September ...

Got my second AZ/oxford about half an hour ago. Organised by text at the end of last week, actually it was the day after OH got their second jab.

Skinny arms, so it hurts a bit - I think the doc went a bit higher up than the middle of my deltoid. Also got warning about clot risk / symptoms - a headache that gets worse & doesn't respond to painkillers. Now, where's the asprin ...

Suggestion that boosters from September ...

Definitely got the VERY sore arm today [much more so than the first jab] and that impacted sleeping last night.
To stop me moving the arm about too much, as that seems to make it twinge even more, I have resorted to an elevation sling for a few hours.
About as tired as last time ...

Entertainingly, OH went to book his appointment for his 2nd jab which is due next week and was told he'd missed his appointment - he wasn't given an appointment date for his 2nd when he had his first!

He is now booked in to have his 2nd next Tuesday (exactly 11 weeks since his 1st, so not late or anything).

Back
Top Bottom