Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Have you had the SECOND covid jab yet?

Have you had your SECOND jab yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yay I'm in the double sticker club :cool:

two pfizers and boy, the nurse wasn't joking when she said I might notice some side effects this time! My muscle is aching like I've really overdone it at the gym or something. It makes me think my symptoms from the first jab were mostly imaginary.

Both times the nurses and other staff were absolutely brilliant so big up the amazing NHS:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Just had my second Pfizer :cool:

Arm a little heavy but feel fine (thus far) Got to jump the queue (was booked for 13:30) a which was a bonus.

The nurse who jabbed me was excellent. We had a good ten minutes discussing the Tories being cunts and Brexshit failings :D

Last edited:
Having been very (and irrationally!) impatient recently, for my Jab Two, I don't need to be any more! :cool: :)

I just received a letter today inviting me for my Big Second on Saturday** 22nd May at 16:40 pm :oldthumbsup: :thumbs::)

**There's a pretty reasomable pub round the corner from the centre for afterwards,, with a garden .... :cool:

Last edited:
Mine will be Oxford/AstraZeneca again :)

Had few to no issues post-vacination last i#time.
I've read bits and pieces (?) that say the chances of worse reactions from AZ the second time, are quite limited.

I hope that;'s correct, but I'll be by no means bricking it anyway :)

Last edited:
Sore arm after a bit, worn down the next day or two, nothing super heavy.
Hi, Fragamin is pretty much given to everyone after a hospital stay to prevent any risk of deep vein thrombosis.I was on it when I had my first jab and on a different one when I had the second.They have a list of blood thinners that are OK and those that might be a problem basically the warfarin based ones.

I had a burst Colon back in 2016 and it was 4 years later I had a second one and only then did it occur to me to ask the surgeon about my appendix “oh I whipped that out with a section of your colon in 2016”.

Yes same here. Slightly worse than first time around, I think. Didn't have a great night's sleep, think I'll be on the max dose of paracetamol today.
Yeah. Have dosed up with the painkillers too. Feeling a bit average today, mostly just a very dead arm and tired.

Got a hard day's graft ahead. Most of my staff working at the CovidCoalFace PlagueShed are Muslims so understandably are off today.

Tired - so napped this pm and did some gentle reading. Possibly not helped by getting soaked in a biblical rainfall as I did the 2 mile walk back.

Astoundingly efficient process - jabbing quicker than clearing the mandatory 10 min waiting / seating time after the vacc. Nice to be dealt with by someone I know who is on "extra duties" on top of her normal NHS role. Again , very well done.

Mine is booked for tomorrow. Hoping that's not a really stupid idea.

I had a big, 2-day reaction to the first one, so I'm prepared to have another reaction. But it's my mum's funeral on Wednesday, and obvs I need to be well for that.

If I wait till afterwards, however, I'll be over the 12 weeks and also into my first week back at work for ages. I don't have any paid sick leave left and will be hosting a memorial for mum at the weekend.

So tomorrow seems like the best time-window in a really not very convenient period...

Back
Top Bottom