Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GMB plan move against (Blairites) Progress

I think that your laughter at such hyperbole should now be drowning you in your own blood after suggesting that up your arse is homophobic. You're just Hodges with a different boss.

how far between "up each others' arses" and "gay mafia" :confused:

(as it happens I'm not gay, although quite a few of the people I was conversing with are). You're better than that, I hope.

You're always shit, always saying two things at once - that's why you're a bit of a clown. Not taken seriously despite your despairingly hideously driven attempts to be. This, this is a shambles though.

Why are you even playing this game - is this your first drink for a week since the last england match or something? Suspiciously shit posts from you on monday as well.

I've been drinking all week thanks - and given that the France game got thundered off I've got nowt better to do

key member? Don't make me laugh. He might be getting expelled. (he's only where he is because of his mam anyway).

No call to limit their influence - of course not. Because you don't care. Or you get mugged into a defend local autonomy against the centre rubbish.
You're on the pop too then? Hodges is getting "disciplined" by the loyalty police (for telling people to vote Boris :facepalm:) - Defending local autonomy would be a very good idea - that's where Poplar came from

You're on the pop too then? Hodges is getting "disciplined" by the loyalty police (for telling people to vote Boris :facepalm:) - Defending local autonomy would be a very good idea - that's where Poplar came from
I love these contemporary references! Yeah, and it also means fiefdoms.

Back
Top Bottom