Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hatred against people on disability benefits getting ramped up again

That article seems to be encouraging their readership to rush forth and claim away which isn't very typical of The Wapping Liar. I noted in the article that it claims the maximum vehicle tax is £2695??
That amazed me so I checked and it seems it indeed is and this is a sample list of vehicles that would be eligible to pay that rate
  • The Lamborghini Aventador.
  • Bentley Continental GT Supersports.
  • Maserati GranTurismo.
  • Ferrari GTC Lusso.
  • Bentley Mulsanne.
  • Aston Martin Vantage.
  • Rolls Royce Dawn.
Let's face it if you can afford to drive round in one of these beasts, you probably can't be arsed to claim PIP.

Yes, the dog whistle is disguised, but quoting maximum VED rebates is one of the tells.

I noticed headlines today about 'huge increase in people claiming disability for mental health reasons' and my first thought was that the solution to a lot of that is probably hiring enough people and paying them enough to feed, clothe and house themselves and their families without the need to take up other jobs?

That article seems to be encouraging their readership to rush forth and claim away which isn't very typical of The Wapping Liar. I noted in the article that it claims the maximum vehicle tax is £2695??
That amazed me so I checked and it seems it indeed is and this is a sample list of vehicles that would be eligible to pay that rate
  • The Lamborghini Aventador.
  • Bentley Continental GT Supersports.
  • Maserati GranTurismo.
  • Ferrari GTC Lusso.
  • Bentley Mulsanne.
  • Aston Martin Vantage.
  • Rolls Royce Dawn.
Let's face it if you can afford to drive round in one of these beasts, you probably can't be arsed to claim PIP.
They think they’re being cunning and making the readership still believe that there are rich beggars who drive home in Jags

Back
Top Bottom