Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2011

ffs who said u tang are on.. hit BBC2 and that smug c0nt fono is still on... couple of good docs on bbc4 Sis. Rossetta and then Chess records.. sorted!
:cool:

Is he ref'ing a bunch of random English bands as some kind of 'homage' . . . I'm not paying attention but I've caught:

Beatles
Joy Div
Coldplay
Queen
.. plus William Blake :hmm:

I still don't understand why it's become so essential for the BBC to cover the Glastonbury in such vast detail across multiple media formats.

I dont mind the quantity of coverage, its the quality the bugs me - they almost never show any acts i like.
theres lots of other interesting stuff on - photek live, jah wobble, A Guy Called Gerald live - any old dance dj would be fun to see - im not going to list everything - considering how much coverage they give why always just show the big pop and rock acts? thats what makes gbury different from the others, is the mulititude of great stuff on the periphery

I thought that U2 were amazing. Easily the best pyramid set ive ever seen over the last 11 years. Hit after hit, singalong after singalong.

I dont mind the quantity of coverage, its the quality the bugs me - they almost never show any acts i like.
theres lots of other interesting stuff on - photek live, jah wobble, A Guy Called Gerald live - any old dance dj would be fun to see - im not going to list everything - considering how much coverage they give why always just show the big pop and rock acts? thats what makes gbury different from the others, is the mulititude of great stuff on the periphery

I'm guessing they can only afford or have time to set up all the complicated cameras & sound equipment for certain stages.

Back
Top Bottom