Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2023

aye ahe sound like a pub singer trying to keep up with the machine

sure she talented but maybe look up the lyrics first
before doing a duet with the recording artist

Foo's smashed it. Every single one of them looked well happy to be there, as did the crowd.

For the first time in my life, I wish I had a tv right now... Feel so far removed. I can't even get on iPlayer ffs.

Damn it I'm itching to be there. Agggggghhhhh!1!!!!1

Such a lovely night, such a perfect, perfect time to be having. The grand finale. God I wish I could be there right now, just to roam, lost for hours and hours.

Foo's smashed it. Every single one of them looked well happy to be there, as did the crowd.

For the first time in my life, I wish I had a tv right now... Feel so far removed. I can't even get on iPlayer ffs.

Damn it I'm itching to be there. Agggggghhhhh!1!!!!1

Such a lovely night, such a perfect, perfect time to be having. The grand finale. God I wish I could be there right now, just to roam, lost for hours and hours.

I feel that about TV and streaming stuff generally tbh - if everyone else is watching something, I want to be watching the same thing at the same time (even if not there in person) cos it helps me feel connected.
I don't know if that makes any sense!
I suffer occasionally from dissociation and binge watching box sets or films on a streaming service when I am in one of those dips is not helpful - watching something that is currently on TV that others are talking/posting about, or even just watching a regularly scheduled TV show with ad breaks or an announcer between different programmes, can be a real help. Probably sounds insane (well a mental health issue anyway, is a fair assessment).

I mean I'm not a fan of Elton John but I am watching him on TV tonight for that connection with others and with the ground.

WAS THAT IT? No encore? It was very plodding I thought. It would've been better in a 'teatime legends' slot. Soo much waffle and not much energy. I only stayed tuned cos I thought he was going to bring out Spears.

Well, I have to say that was fucking brilliant. Wasn't expecting to enjoy it beyond a faint nostalgia here and there, but he played a proper show.

Also kudos to the sound engineers as it sounded both massive and clear as a bell. Although tbf you would expect Elton John to book the best.

Back
Top Bottom