Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2011

Seeing Morrissey looking so old and grey makes me realise I am not that far behind.
Yeah, we just said 'jesus, he looks a right old fucker', then glanced at each other :facepalm:

I ain't laughing at the folks suffering in the mud, as I'm likely to be wallowing in it myself at beatherder next week. :D

I hope #artuncut have something decent lined up, i'm guessing lazers on Bono's glasses, in homage to the Greek protest the other day.

Morrisey is wonderful - in fine voice, and the audience is full of word-perfect young 'uns....which is :cool: I'm more of a contemporary...

Morrissey was decent imo, his voice holds up and he doesn't look ridiculous singing his back catalogue yet.

Gonna persist for 3 tracks of U2 in hope of a noticeable protest

i think i just sicked im my mouth.. bono trying to gyrate all sexy.. feck i cant even stand watching them... they dont look to happy is anybody shouting at them...
Im away to J. Cliff... Billy Bragg was saying he (JC) had an awesome set

Bono seems to have turned into Robbie Williams' try hard dad.

Even Mrs Joe is cringing and said to me "he's a bit creepy isnt he"....

We can only hope for electrocution...

Oh god, my loathing for him and the fucking edge was marginal until I actually watched them. What an odious pair of spunk weasels.

I'm only watching to see if there are any protests.

#artuncut managed to get a 25ft inflatable protest sign up in the middle but security steemed in and brought it down. Didn't see it on the box, hopefully everyone in the crowd did.

this year, as of the last ten years, I'm glad I'm watching it online so I can fuck of for a beer and bed within an hour of getting bored. :)

Back
Top Bottom